My Mint!

Sheri

Originally posted by NowInc

well thanks....sometimes when talking to the "youngins" here i tend to forget that its no longer 1997 and I am talking about things that happened when they were 7 years old...

And, how old are these youngins? :eek:

DisJosh

Originally posted by NowInc

well thanks....sometimes when talking to the "youngins" here i tend to forget that its no longer 1997 and I am talking about things that happened when they were 7 years old...

Who you callin' a youngin'!? We only call Sheri or Al the youngin's but me?! You're pushin' it Now! :lol:

I think of it this way...

Marcia and Tramp are old, Sheri and al are young and everyone else falls inbetween. :D

NowInc

LoL...sorry...i should of clarified...

5+ years younger than me = youngin (im 22...sorry)

20+ years older than me = wiseman/wisewoman

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
dude i was born in 87, ill be 15 in 19 days..im not that young..lol..the eighties wat a good decade only saw three yrs of it.but it was a darn good three years:animwink: I know wayy too much bout the eighties..my bro and sisters are to blame..im the youngest of 4..lol..I useta love reading rainbow, popples, pound puppies, care bears, rainbow bright, my little ponies, and gummi bears..but my fav kiddie show was under the umbrella tree! that was sooo cool!!

Ahh the memories!

Susan

PS-I got a new signature..lol.thought id share!

NowInc

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
dude i was born in 87, ill be 15 in 19 days..im not that young..lol..the eighties wat a good decade only saw three yrs of it.but it was a darn good three years:animwink: I know wayy too much bout the eighties..my bro and sisters are to blame..im the youngest of 4..lol..I useta love reading rainbow, popples, pound puppies, care bears, rainbow bright, my little ponies, and gummi bears..but my fav kiddie show was under the umbrella tree! that was sooo cool!!

Ahh the memories!

Susan

PS-I got a new signature..lol.thought id share!

Dude(ette)....I was 8 when you were born...lol

Lets see..1987..I was already listening to GnR, Aerosmith, Van Halen, and tons others...o god....just put me in a home...

NowInc

dude- my bro was 15, my sis was 13 and myother sis was 7..my parents probibly feel much older than u right now..lol

Susan

LoL...probobly...

I dunno...i know i am still "young"..but god...some of you guys here find ways to make me feel like i am from another planet....

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
u mean like this--

word up homeslice. hows it shakin. word up to ur mother. Are u staying frosty? Keep it nector, lol

dont worry we really dont talk like this..im not from a ghetto..lol

we use some of those words occaionaly...lol but not that often..unless u wanna be the laughing stock of the whole school!

Keep it Frosty-
Susan

NowInc

u mean like this--

word up homeslice. hows it shakin. word up to ur mother. Are u staying frosty? Keep it nector, lol

we use some of those words occaionaly...lol but not that often..unless u wanna be the laughing stock of the whole school!

Keep it Frosty-
Susan

Oh wow...keep it frosty...

LoL....i recall you saying also you like the bangles....lol..you erally must be a unique individual....

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
unique! try weird..im a wrido hyper gurl with a witty and funny personalitly..i can make people laugh soo hard..so far this year. i gave three people nose milk. annoyed my friend cell phone stalker so he'd neva call back and i've made countless peoplelaugh soo hard they cry!

Susan:lol:

Its great to be a wako!

DisJosh

u mean like this--

Keep it Frosty-
Susan

I'm fluent in homie!! :D

What it is dog? Why you grillin' me biotch? Why you hatin'?

Did you ever notice the word "bang" has several meanings in the homie language? I could namr them all but I'm not sure if some ar apropriate. :lol:

My personal fav vocab is from snoop dog. I would quote him but I really have no clue what he's saying. :lol:

I'll just stick to, dude, rad, sweet etc.... lol

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
word up DisJosh-

U have now made my cool list!

lol

Susan

PS- have finally started a thread with 5 pages! I feel so accomplished!

DisJosh

word up DisJosh-

U have now made my cool list!

lol

Susan

PS- have finally started a thread with 5 pages! I feel so accomplished!

Wow i feel sooooooo special! :D

I've been here for months upon months and I've never had a thread that lasts more than 5 mins nevermind 5 pages! :(

NowInc

LoL..Shizzle mah nizzle y0...

I need to polish my grillz before i got cruisin for da honies..get my bling bling on ya know what I mean G? The dilly around the crib is that the momma of mah baby has been jeeping around with the extenz crew...word.

LoL...i come from the mean streets of Rockland county, NY...you dont wanna step up...

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
lol nowinc and disjosh

i come from the mean street of Ocean County NJ..lol thats one mean surburb..i think its that salty ocean air tht gts us mad...lol

Susan

Sheri

Originally posted by DisJosh

My personal fav vocab is from snoop dog. I would quote him but I really have no clue what he's saying. :lol:

ahhh...like this:
"it's the hoodie hoodie, goodie goodie to lick ya boogie oggie oggie"?
And it basically means
"this is a really good song"

Just like:
"H to the izz O, V to the izz A. Fa schizzle my nizzle, used to dribble down in VA"
means
"I'm spelling out my nickname, 'HOVA', and I wish to point out that I used to play basketball in Virginia"

:sohappy: :lol:

DisJosh

Originally posted by SheriD013

ahhh...like this:
"it's the hoodie hoodie, goodie goodie to lick ya boogie oggie oggie"?
And it basically means
"this is a really good song"

Just like:
"H to the izz O, V to the izz A. Fa schizzle my nizzle, used to dribble down in VA"
means
"I'm spelling out my nickname, 'HOVA', and I wish to point out that I used to play basketball in Virginia"

:sohappy: :lol:

Wow...smarter than I thought :p

James123

Account Suspended
Just wait 25 years!

Susan,

While $0.63 of dividend on Disney Stock (3 shares) doesn't sound like much now, if your Mom and Dad keep on investing it could end up paying for a gum factory one day. I bought just 5 shares of Disney back in 1976 and added a few more every year after. Before Mr. Eisner took over the company back in 1984, Disney stock was not very desirable. Over the years the stock has split several times and until the first quarter of 2001, it was one of the best stocks you could own. I heard the rumor today (again) that Microsoft or Comcast might buy Disney. Although I don't put any stock in rumors, I think your Mom and Dad are pretty smart to invest in Disney. Take care.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom