My Magic + is behind schedule

BigThunderMatt

Actually I'll be using an old 10-day non-expiring park hopper I bought through Undercover Tourist a couple years ago. I added it to my reservation. Should I be able to use that to get paper FPs?

Paper FPs will be gone by February, and you will be forced to convert your ticket to RF enabled media otherwise you will not be able to book FP at all unless you've already linked the ticket to your My Disney Experience account, in which case it would be on your resort MagicBand at that point.

BigThunderMatt

Be aware, I had an issue with switching resorts with my bands... I stayed a few days at BLT and a few at SSR... When I got to SSR, they told me my bands for BLT were not deactivated by the front desk, that I would have issues using my SSR bands... So, while checking into SSR (mind you I did online check in which failed to work), they also had to check me out of BLT, manually deactivate my BLT bands, then manually activate my SSR bands... Online check in should save time right? Well, I was there 20 minutes... So frustrating... One set of bands is all that should be needed.. But hey, MM+ was a great investment over, say, highly themed areas guests could actually enjoy....

It appears they designed MM+ around the "average" guest. And apparently they assume the average guest is every guest, who only stays on property at one resort their entire stay with only enough people to fill one room.

asianway

It appears they designed MM+ around the "average" guest. And apparently they assume the average guest is every guest, who only stays on property at one resort their entire stay with only enough people to fill one room.
How are they communicating this to the international guests? Grab a FP seems pretty easy in any language. Some, not so much

Texas84

Last month's MM+ trip at Pop was flawless. This month at Boardwalk, not so much. MM+ has lots of work to do. MBs do not work at gates. Can't do FP+ for 3 of our party of 5. BoG reservation was changed from 5 to 10. Long lines at Guest Relations. One CM shrugged her shoulders and just said, "Glitches." Crowds are low so I didn't bother trying to fix it. Even got two TSMM paper FastPasses. In one day.

BTW, paper FP machines at Soarin' were down Monday and CMs were just handing them out. So was able to run over and get TestTrack FPs without a wait.

Tigger1988

Again, as of last week there were zero issues using bands during a split resort stay not only for me but for another poster here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom