My Love For Disney is Being Tested Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 107043
  • Start date

Rich T

C'mon, now, RustySpork, the "Those aren't kids" was a response to your specific gif. I see what you're doing! Cue Admiral Ackbar!!! :D

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Okay, so you do agree it looks bad (except for the Jasmine makeover). And, again, we're talking make-over, not the guests themselves (for anyone reading this out of context).

I agree that you think it looks bad. I never said they look bad either before or after the makeover.

Yeah, but if a horrible makeover is parading around the parks, it's doing more harm than good amongst the other guests staring with mouths agape. (Again, the women all looked great pre-makeover).

You're making assumptions based on your own opinion of their makeover. I don't think a majority of guests, or even fans for that matter, will look in horror with mouth gaping thinking Disney did them dirty. If they thinks its bad all they will do is look at them, shrug, maybe shake their head, and move on with their day at the parks. They won't give it another thought that Disney was even involved.

And...Disney Irish Bruh, I haven't forgotten you already won another angle of this argument with me. :D

I know :p

Tony the Tigger

They... aren't... kids...
And again, it's not the "fun." It's the lousy product the guests paid way too much for and a greedy corporation that thinks it can pawn off any poorly done concept as ******Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccccc************.

But "the lousy product" is only your opinion. It's not a fact. And that opinion is based on a pic (that could have been a bad pic) of one group of people. How about a greater sampling before such a sweeping judgment?

Cue Admiral Ackbar!!!

He could use a makeover.

So, when are we all getting pirate makeovers?

Now. It's not just for princesses, it's virtually any Disney character.

Rich T

Except the complaints aren’t coming from people who paid for it. Myth busted
Yes, but that's what the internet's all about. :D As a fan of what the company's capable of, I'm not going to stay quiet about what I see as an awful, tacky move on Disney's part even if I--unless offered a couple million bucks--will never take part in said service. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom