My HUGE May 23 Everest pic update

S_Grise

Oh, MAN! I can feel the palpitations start just looking at those amazing pictures! I can hardly stand the wait!!!!! Thank you so much for the great pix.

Wannabe Walt

WOW! I didn't realize that they had one peak "done"! (The small one on the back...snow already!) Man...I'll be there in early December so hopefully all the scafolding is down and I'm really hoping for soft openings! I'm excited! lol

DCL

Everest is going to be GORGEOUS once it's finished. It towers above everything... and from all the different pictures posted, you will be able to get countless shots with it....and it makes the perfect back drop.

s2jrston

PhantomPhan said:
Wow, that looks really impressive. I haven't heard, is Disney projecting when EE will be finished (open), yet?
I think I heard a pin drop. :lookaroun Hey, where did everybody go?

1disneydood

Original Poster
I'd like to find out if they will have any opening day or commerative prints (posters) for the grand opening. I've been on a decorating kick lately, ever since I've been "disabled". An Everset in AK print would compliment my TOL in AK print real well. :D

imamouse

s2jrston said:
I think I heard a pin drop. :lookaroun Hey, where did everybody go?

Disney isn't saying anything other than "EE will open in Spring 2006". My best guess is that an official date will be announced late 3rd qtr or early 4th qtr. Maybe it will be announced around the time Iger takes over???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom