Pre-Trip My Dream Vacation...a June 2014 PTR

I know, I know, I have a really long time before our trip, but I'm so flippin' excited that I wanted to share with y'all!
Who: Me (Amy), my husband Brian, Logan (10), Lily (8), and Owen (5)
My mom and dad (or Nanny and Papaw to the kids)
My brother Scott, my SIL Beth, and my twin nieces Macy and Allison (3)

Here is a pic of my parents and kids from our last family trip in Oct. 2011

Here is our family

Here is one of my favorite pics of me and Brian

And here is one of my favorites of the kids

Here is one of me and Owen from our trip last December

I still have to get permission from my brother and SIL to post pics of my nieces. So hopefully I can have some up soon.

What: A 3 night Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream followed by 4 days at WDW

When: We set sail on June 19, 2014

Where: We will be staying in deluxe oceanview staterooms with verandahs. Our rooms are all in a row so we can open the partitions and have 1 large verandah. We are in rooms 6044, 6042, and 6040.

Thanks to Tammy(@Disneyfalcon) for all her help getting this set up for us!!

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
We are all booked for the WDW portion of our trip!! We are in Little Mermaid rooms at AoA the night before the cruise with plans to spend a little time at DTD after checking in and then checking out the pools for a relaxing evening! We are then booked at Pop for 5 nights after the cruise. Thanks so much to Tammy @Disneyfalcon!!

Disneyfalcon

We are all booked for the WDW portion of our trip!! We are in Little Mermaid rooms at AoA the night before the cruise with plans to spend a little time at DTD after checking in and then checking out the pools for a relaxing evening! We are then booked at Pop for 5 nights after the cruise. Thanks so much to Tammy @Disneyfalcon!!

You are sooo welcome! Can't wait for the rest! :)

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
I decided that it wasn't fair for the kids to have all the fun getting autographs on the cruise! You are allowed to turn in 2 items per stateroom to get autographed. We have 3 rooms and only 5 kids, so I made myself a bag to be autographed!

I ordered the iron on transfer from Etsy and bought the bag at Michaels.

Disneyfalcon

I decided that it wasn't fair for the kids to have all the fun getting autographs on the cruise! You are allowed to turn in 2 items per stateroom to get autographed. We have 3 rooms and only 5 kids, so I made myself a bag to be autographed!

I ordered the iron on transfer from Etsy and bought the bag at Michaels.

Now that's adorable.

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
I finished 4 1/2 out of 5 autograph books today! The reason I only finished 1/2 of the last one is that Logan initially decided he didn't want one.:( I wasn't too surprised, as he will be 11 1/2 when we go, but I was definitely disappointed. Well, when I started working on the others today, he decided that maybe he should have one too! So of course I had to run to Hobby Lobby to get extra supplies. Trips like that never end well for me!! Luckily, Brian and the kids were waiting in the van for me, so I couldn't browse like I normally would. I still need to get the 6x6 white filler pages and I need to find ribbon, but I was able to get his cover done.

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
We were on vacation last week, and I came home to find these waiting for me!

They were buy 3, get 1 free from Etsy. I knew I wanted the Dream one, and Lily fell in love with the animal print Minnie one. Daisy is her new favorite, so that was a no brainer, but Alice surprised me. I figured she would have picked a Monster High one. Now I need to find an Alice in Wonderland shirt for her to wear with the bow. Etsy has some cute iron on appliques. Hopefully, there will be a cute Alice one! There is a safari Minnie one that I think I will get, so maybe that person will have an Alice one also. @HouCuseChickie , I know you preferred one set of appliques you got on Etsy over another. Can you please tell me who it was that you liked?

HouCuseChickie

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
This was the one I've liked the most--- http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheAppliquePatch They ironed on with so little effort and shipping was lightning fast. They only sell appliques and they always seem to have a ton in stock. It also looks like they'll do custom orders.
There are some cute ones there! I will probably order a couple! Have you ever ordered appliques from http://www.etsy.com/shop/weluvdizne or http://www.etsy.com/shop/SewCuteApplique ? They both also have some cute ones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom