My DHS

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Sorry for the inactivity; yeah, I was planning on submitting. I was aiming for two major pillars in the film industry. One being the shinning city of New York, and the other being pioneer comedians.

I'm honestly unsure if I should submit. What do you guys think?

Edit: @jdmdisney99 I just realized, you didn't ask me. (I'm such a failure. XD)
Sorry, knew I missed someone! :oops: You can submit.

MA Screamin'

Sorry for the delay. As I write this, I realize that my land is themed to New York, and the park is Hollywood Studios. :D One more thing, @jdmdisney99, if I used an idea, but it was rethemed for the land, would this be cheating (I am giving credit.)

Empire Street, at Disney's Hollywood Studios!
Experience the Big Apple as never before, and share some great laughs along the way!

First, the Backlot Tram would have to be rerouted to make way for the Big Apple Cab Co. (details to come).

"Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Movie Set Adventure and small areas surrounding it will be converted into an Mr. Toad-like D-Ticket themed to the Three Stooges. The plot would revolve would be similar to this: Moe, Larry and Curly invite you to the world-premiere of their TV show, and you get to relive the events up to that. So, it begins with a famous TV producer runs into the brothers' madness. Never the less, he wants to give them their own TV show! But, the catch is, they need $10,000 to produce. So, the gang travels across N.Y.C. taking bundles of jobs, and having experiences just like the original show from the . Near the end of the ride, Curly gets the gang in trouble with the police, so then the ride picks up pace and converts to a short mouse coaster segment, then transfers back to the dark ride for the final scenes.

In the site across from Muppet Vision (not the Stage 1 Company Store but the area on the other side) will become a mock version the New Amsterdam Theatre. Here, a new 4-D show will be held, starring cartoon stars to times past, like Felix the Cat and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. These characters will interact with the guests, while telling them their life stories. After the show, guests would reach a shop themed to a museum with props from famous cartoons from that periods, along with selling gag gifts (This is a comedy land, isn't it? :D)

Backlot Express and the surrounding areas will be used for a single area all themed to the Marx Brothers.
A variety/improv show, sort of like Muppet Vision, will be hosted. Being improv, there is unlimited possibilities to the show's content (sort of like Star Tours and an idea we had on the old Muppets thread for Muppet Vision, but all the content is original. Repeated acts are chosen to guest's reaction.). Outside, there will be a quick-service restaurant serving soups and salads, including the signature dish, the Duck Soup!

Big Apple Cab Co. is a mean of transportation as it is an attraction. As you ride around Empire Street, the cab driver will crack a few jokes while taking a stop near the facades of New York. These facades will now contain real windows, where actual actors will interact with you during your ride, singing show tunes and cracking jokes. This would be sort of like an idea @comics101 had for the old Muppet Studios thread, but with humans instead of Muppets. (@Turtle I totally had a throwback to those threads :) )

So, there's my idea for Empire Street. I apologize for such a late entry; please critique!

Turtle

Sorry for the delay. As I write this, I realize that my land is themed to New York, and the park is Hollywood Studios. :D One more thing, @jdmdisney99, if I used an idea, but it was rethemed for the land, would this be cheating (I am giving credit.)

Empire Street, at Disney's Hollywood Studios!
Experience the Big Apple as never before, and share some great laughs along the way!

First, the Backlot Tram would have to be rerouted to make way for the Big Apple Cab Co. (details to come).

"Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Movie Set Adventure and small areas surrounding it will be converted into an Mr. Toad-like D-Ticket themed to the Three Stooges. The plot would revolve would be similar to this: Moe, Larry and Curly invite you to the world-premiere of their TV show, and you get to relive the events up to that. So, it begins with a famous TV producer runs into the brothers' madness. Never the less, he wants to give them their own TV show! But, the catch is, they need $10,000 to produce. So, the gang travels across N.Y.C. taking bundles of jobs, and having experiences just like the original show from the . Near the end of the ride, Curly gets the gang in trouble with the police, so then the ride picks up pace and converts to a short mouse coaster segment, then transfers back to the dark ride for the final scenes.

In the site across from Muppet Vision (not the Stage 1 Company Store but the area on the other side) will become a mock version the New Amsterdam Theatre. Here, a new 4-D show will be held, starring cartoon stars to times past, like Felix the Cat and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. These characters will interact with the guests, while telling them their life stories. After the show, guests would reach a shop themed to a museum with props from famous cartoons from that periods, along with selling gag gifts (This is a comedy land, isn't it? :D)

Backlot Express and the surrounding areas will be used for a single area all themed to the Marx Brothers.
A variety/improv show, sort of like Muppet Vision, will be hosted. Being improv, there is unlimited possibilities to the show's content (sort of like Star Tours and an idea we had on the old Muppets thread for Muppet Vision, but all the content is original. Repeated acts are chosen to guest's reaction.). Outside, there will be a quick-service restaurant serving soups and salads, including the signature dish, the Duck Soup!

Big Apple Cab Co. is a mean of transportation as it is an attraction. As you ride around Empire Street, the cab driver will crack a few jokes while taking a stop near the facades of New York. These facades will now contain real windows, where actual actors will interact with you during your ride, singing show tunes and cracking jokes. This would be sort of like an idea @comics101 had for the old Muppet Studios thread, but with humans instead of Muppets. (@Turtle I totally had a throwback to those threads :) )

So, there's my idea for Empire Street. I apologize for such a late entry; please critique!
Disney doesn't own the rights to those characters

BryceM

Disney doesn't own the rights to those characters
They could get them. Universal's Islands of Adventure is a perfect example. There is only three islands at the park that don't use rights that belong to other companies (Port of Entry, The Lost Continent and Jurassic Park). Seuss Landing, Toon Lagoon, Marvel Super Hero Island and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter are all franchises not owned wholly by Universal.

Turtle

ok before you put the poll can you let me make a new version for tomorrow (i thought you meant the whole land had to have no pre-existing franchises, so i wanna re-do mine)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom