My DHS

Turtle

I agree. A show that could be re-themed, an eatery, scenery, and maybe a d-ticket that can easily be re-themed would keep it current

Chuckles

My DHS: LUCASLAND
The challenge you've been waiting for...Lucas Land. You must create a fantastical land based on LucasFilm properties using up Echo Lake and the parking lot. ILM, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones are all encouraged. Go, future Imagineers, GO!!!!
Indy area with mine coaster from temple of doom, entering the palace, passing the dining area, through the secret passage Indy discovered, into the temple of doom where you would board the mine cart, clone of indy ride everyone wants or an amphibious boat ride based on the scene from crystal skull drive up, enter the water and then over the falls, sit down dining to replace primetime area based on Obi Wan's club from the beging of temple of doom, think O'hanas menu, with skewered meats, Willie singing. Star wars area centered around star tours ( where you pick you final destination, naboo or tatooine exiting the ride vehicle would be themed accordingly, exiting on opposite sides of the building, one side tatooine the othe naboo. Tatooine with cantina, pod racers (think rsr) star wars store,( muppet area to be relocated the court yard area where disney jr live on stage and mermaid are, themed like the scene from the movie wher they look through the gates). Endor area ( instead of naboo perhaps) with speeder bike coaster ( tron light cycle ride system) mellow enough for kids(?) then an e ticket coaster type based on Lando's death star attack from Jedi, four person ride vehicle based on the milenium falcon cockpit, entering through the falcon itself.
Also streets of new york themed to tatooine, which would be opened up, connected with the BLT tram route, past the water tower turning at the animation building connecting with sunset, utilizing all the space within the park moving the bungeloos, costuming, parking lots. This would be the main route through the park, guest would be walking through the various "studios" contained within the fantasy Hollywood, Lucas, pixar, disney(?)

MonorailRed

Applebees
For LucasLand, first things first.

I'd move the Main Toll Plaza father for the park. That would give some more room around Muppet Vision and for LucasLand.

A new LucasFilm Entrance… Much like Pixar Place and Animation Courtyard's… It'd be on the left side by the Golden Gate Bridge side of Streets of America (Lucasfilm is stationed in San Fransisco) and would look like a your going into a big, enclosed soundstage area.

The soundstage indoor area would house a new show based on Industrial Light and Magic, Founded by Lucas. It would show how the effects were done for several of Lucasfilm's hits (Indiana Jones and Star Wars), and what Industrial Light and Magic has done for other companies movies (Pirates of the Caribbean, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Flubber). There would also be effects to mess with around this soundstage area for guests to mess around with.This show area would extend from the new entrance all the way to Mama Melrose. It would let guests exit towards the new land gotten from the Main Toll plaza move, dumping you into a new Star Wars area. It would extend from there to Tatoonie Alley. Pizza Planet would go, freeing more room for Star Wars. I'm not gonna lie, I've never seen Star Wars (Sad, I know.), so I can't really add any ideas into this space.

There would be a new Streets of America type boundary space separating Muppet Vision from the New Star Wars Area.

Sounds Dangerous and Indiana Jones Stunt Show would be going. Making Room For an entirely new Indiana Jones Area. First off, It would be a huge enclosed area, Looking like your heading into a gigantic soundstage (Sounds Dangerous to Stunt Spectacular). At first, when you arrive in the area it looks like there filming scenes from the movie franchise, but the farther you go into in, the more real the set becomes! It would also be nighttime all the time in this soundstage (think Mexico Pavillion). It would have a copy of the ride and setting at DLR, but with an extensive twist. Sallah has been giving numerous guided tours of The Temple of the Forbidden Eye to raise money so the excavation of the site can continue. It would also include a water boat tour of the Ancient Temple, calm at first, but then resulting in a flume ride. There'd also be two restaurants. One inside the temple and one on outside (at the archaeological site's headquarters.)

george-santiago

I have an idea for Disney Studios Park in Paris and I think it could also fit well in Hollywood Studios.

This attraction would pay homage to the legend himself Walt Disney, in the queues you get to walk through a maze with interactive displays that show you the history of walt, you would go from the latest to the the very beginning, but along the path Mickey would appear in the display urging the people to take a different path, in this new path you would see the story of Roy Disney, when you reach the end there is a huge area enclosed and there are no doors. Utilizing projection mapping and other visual effects Mickey appears, he puts on the magicians gown and uses his magical hat to open a portal, after this a door appears, the door is called Walt’s Vault.

Yen Sid appears and he tell Micky that he needs to find his brother, that he can no longer function without him, that for their to be balance one is not enough. that the magic is being lost and that he must travel to the very beginning, to the first animation that started it all, and he must find his older brother: Oswald the Rabbit!

Only when the two brothers unite can their be balance, and the Magic can return!

The ride vehicle is beyond the vault and this will take you on a journey to many of Walt’s animations, it goes from his latest animation, which will
Show the change in style until he goes back to the very first animations. Then you reach a place where everything is black and white, The lighting effects make it seem as if everyone in the ride is in black and white also. (This is one of the highlights of this attraction)

All color is eliminated, including the audience colors. Then Oswald appears in black and white, he was alone in a tree. Mickey goes to see him, he is a little scared at first but then he goes to see him; when Oswald sees Mickey he rushes to
Hug him and when they do, colors start
To re-appear whenever they touch, as they move, everything they touch starts to have colors back.

Mickey is going to take Oswald back but Pete appears and steals the magicians hat. Mickey and Oswald asks the audience to help them. The ride vehicle then rushes into other Disney scenes from movies and have close encounters with Disney villains, who each pass the hat to the other: Scar, jaffar, Úrsula, Oggie Boogie and Hades’ in the end you encounter Maleficent, she says: is this what you are looking for?

She shows Mickey the hat and throws it inside the black cauldron. The potion pot erupts with fire Magic and everything is engulfed in darkness, the dark realm of villains starts to enter the vault and infiltrate all Disney stories, when Mickey is about to give up, he falls to
The floor defeated, Oswald lifts him up and offers him a hand. He tells mickey, you no longer have to carry the burden alone, that he is here to help him and that together they can restore the magic and defeat the forces of evil.

Mickey and Oswald joined hands and the colors come back this time Mickey the magician and Oswald together fight Malefecent and defeat her, they then Open the portal and take you outside the vault and then you are transported back to the boarding area, the final shop has the same anesthetic of Main Street USA and the guest then exit the building.

MickeyMouse10

I have an idea for Disney Studios Park in Paris and I think it could also fit well in Hollywood Studios.

This attraction would pay homage to the legend himself Walt Disney, in the queues you get to walk through a maze with interactive displays that show you the history of walt, you would go from the latest to the the very beginning, but along the path Mickey would appear in the display urging the people to take a different path, in this new path you would see the story of Roy Disney, when you reach the end there is a huge area enclosed and there are no doors. Utilizing projection mapping and other visual effects Mickey appears, he puts on the magicians gown and uses his magical hat to open a portal, after this a door appears, the door is called Walt’s Vault.

Yen Sid appears and he tell Micky that he needs to find his brother, that he can no longer function without him, that for their to be balance one is not enough. that the magic is being lost and that he must travel to the very beginning, to the first animation that started it all, and he must find his older brother: Oswald the Rabbit!

Only when the two brothers unite can their be balance, and the Magic can return!

The ride vehicle is beyond the vault and this will take you on a journey to many of Walt’s animations, it goes from his latest animation, which will

Show the change in style until he goes back to the very first animations. Then you reach a place where everything is black and white, The lighting effects make it seem as if everyone in the ride is in black and white also. (This is one of the highlights of this attraction)

All color is eliminated, including the audience colors. Then Oswald appears in black and white, he was alone in a tree. Mickey goes to see him, he is a little scared at first but then he goes to see him; when Oswald sees Mickey he rushes to

Hug him and when they do, colors start

To re-appear whenever they touch, as they move, everything they touch starts to have colors back.

Mickey is going to take Oswald back but Pete appears and steals the magicians hat. Mickey and Oswald asks the audience to help them. The ride vehicle then rushes into other Disney scenes from movies and have close encounters with Disney villains, who each pass the hat to the other: Scar, jaffar, Úrsula, Oggie Boogie and Hades’ in the end you encounter Maleficent, she says: is this what you are looking for?

She shows Mickey the hat and throws it inside the black cauldron. The potion pot erupts with fire Magic and everything is engulfed in darkness, the dark realm of villains starts to enter the vault and infiltrate all Disney stories, when Mickey is about to give up, he falls to

The floor defeated, Oswald lifts him up and offers him a hand. He tells mickey, you no longer have to carry the burden alone, that he is here to help him and that together they can restore the magic and defeat the forces of evil.

Mickey and Oswald joined hands and the colors come back this time Mickey the magician and Oswald together fight Malefecent and defeat her, they then Open the portal and take you outside the vault and then you are transported back to the boarding area, the final shop has the same anesthetic of Main Street USA and the guest then exit the building.

Whoa, in a few days this thread will be 10 years old.

The attraction sounds good I had a similar idea a while back. But I can't for the life of me remember what park or topic I put it in.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom