My daughter just won

kennygman

Original Poster
My daughter just won the Flat Stanley Adventures by Disney expenses paid trip for 4 to China! She did an Asia embellished picture and wrote an essay. It will be between April & August sometime. She is verrrryyy excited!

sweetpee_1993

Wow! Great big congrats to her for an amazing accomplishment and to you for raising a talented young lady! Have fun & let us all know how everything goes.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Wow, that's one heck of a trip! Congrats to you and your daughter and I hope she enjoys! :sohappy:

marypoppins68

Congratulations! You will love Adventures By Disney. We took their tour to Ireland last year and it was the best vacation ever! Disney treats you right.

SewIn2Disney

You must have a very lucky family! First you got to be a CM for a day (correct me if I'm wrong) and now this!

What an amazing prize! Congratulations!

Can we see her picture?

SewIn2Disney

Congrats.. But whats a Flat Stanley???
Flat Stanley is a book geared at younger children (1st-3rd grade range). Many teachers use the book as an opportunity for a "Flat Stanley" to travel home with the children each week, and then the children write about what they did with Flat Stanley, and report back to the class the following week. It's a real fun activity, and I've heard of some classes Flat Stanleys travelling all over the world!

disneyliv85

Congrats!! It's always good to see that people actually win that stuff! Sometimes I wonder if some of them are just balony lol Most of them just have a ton of entries obviously :) Have a great trip!

wbboy29

Have fun in China! It will definitely be one heck of an experience for y'all. I was lucky enough to spend 3 months, on tour, out there a couple years ago and let me just say it was an AMAZINGLY eye opening experience.

Have FUN!!!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom