Original Poster
Friday July 8th-O'Hanna-Polynesian
Saturday July 9th-Wolf Gang Puck Cafe-Downtown Disney
Sunday July 10th-Sci-Fy Drive In-Hollywood Stduios
Monday July 11th-Planet Hollywood-Downtown Disney
Tuesday July 12th-Tappen Edo-Japan-Epcot
Wendesday July 13th-Chef Mickey's-Contemporary
Thursday-July 14th-Boma-Animal Kingdom Lodge

All our reservations are for Dinner! Does anybody have any other good ideas for our last ADR? We are a party of 5, Me, My Dad, My Brother, My Girlfriend and My Bestfriend. What do you guys think of these reservations? They were also very easy to make online.

Another question, Should I bring the confirmation E-Mail with us to the place or come the day and time our names will already be there and wont have to worry about it?

Ariel484

Do you know which park you'll most likely be in on that last night? Maybe that can help you narrow down your choices. If Thursday is your departure day, maybe you can make a breakfast or lunch reservation.

Personally, I print out the confirmation numbers and bring them with me, just to be safe...they should be able to look you up by name though when you check in.

Have a great trip! :wave:

rstaut

I usually carry the confirmation numbers with me just in case I need them. So far, I've never needed them. I would personally replace Planet Hollywood with Raglan Road. The food is far better. As far as your last night goes, where do you plan to be that night? Maybe you could add another dinner in Epcot's WS? Good luck & have fun!

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Thursday is our last night there, Friday night is our departure day, we left Thursday open because we all picked a restaurant we want to eat at, and im waiting for My Bestfriend(My G/F's Brother) to tell us where he wants to go so we can book it

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
My girlfriends brother decided he want to eat at Boma at the AKL on our last night in Disney! I have only had Breakfast there so i dont know what dinner is like. Is it good guys?

Ariel484

If you read the reviews, it sounds like most people like it for dinner. I am one of the VERY few that did not care for it. Maybe look on this site or on allears for reviews/photos/menus? :wave:

bmarkelon

Chef Mickey's, Ohana, and Boma are great choices! Great reviews on Teppan Edo, so that's another strong choice too. Looks pretty good to me, with the only weak links being Planet Hollywood and Captain Jack's.
I always bring our ADR res#s and have never needed to give the host/hostess more than our last name. I still always bring them though! Boma has an awesome dinner buffet, it's on a lot of people's favorites lists. Enjoy!!
My DTD suggestions are Wolfgang Puck's, Raglan Road, Fulton's and Portobello.

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Chef Mickey's, Ohana, and Boma are great choices! Great reviews on Teppan Edo, so that's another strong choice too. Looks pretty good to me, with the only weak links being Planet Hollywood and Captain Jack's.
I always bring our ADR res#s and have never needed to give the host/hostess more than our last name. I still always bring them though! Boma has an awesome dinner buffet, it's on a lot of people's favorites lists. Enjoy!!
My DTD suggestions are Wolfgang Puck's, Raglan Road, Fulton's and Portobello.

thanks for the advice man :) My brother has his eyes set on Planet Hollywood and wouldnt let me change it :( Hahaha but if he decides he doesnt want to eat there i will change it

ShadyLady

I would recommend eating at the Plaza for lunch & paying out of pocket as its fairly inexpensive compared to other full service dining.

Will you be in MK all day?

If so, I would do Plaza for lunch, then LTT for dinner & use your credit for that.

Otherwise, I would recommend an early lunch with dining credit at 50's PTC in HS, then pay for Plaza dinner.

Disneykidder

You are there for 7 nights so that is all the credits you will receive. It isn't the number of days but the number of nights. So it looks like you have enough meals. I would take out Planet Hollywood and add something fun and really delicious like maybe Chef Mickey's or Kona. Planet Hollywood is just ok, in my opinion. O'Hana and Whispering Canyon are also much better and are in resorts.

Happy eating.:slurp:

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
we have Chef Mickey's already and we took out the Plaza on Sunday and will probably replace it with Dinner and Fantasmic Package, just have to decide which place of the 3 we would like to eat at. Do you guys have any recommendations for which restaurant?

ThinkTink721

Ohana - Great choice; one of our favorites! :slurp:
Cap N Jacks - Heard it's pretty good.
Planet Hollywood - It's OK.
Teppan Edo - Eating here for the first time in Sept; heard it's good.
Chef Mickey's - Great choice; one of our favorites!
Boma - Heard it's very good.

Suggestions:
Whispering Canyon
Crystal Palace
1900 Park Fare

plaz10

Friday July 8th-O'Hanna-Polynesian
Saturday July 9th-Cap N Jacks-Downtown Disney
Sunday July 10th-??????????
Monday July 11th-Planet Hollywood-Downtown Disney
Tuesday July 12th-Tappen Edo-Japan-Epcot
Wendesday July 13th-Chef Mickey's-Contemporary
Thursday-July 14th-Boma-Animal Kingdom Lodge

All our reservations are for Dinner! Does anybody have any other good ideas for our last ADR? We are a party of 5, Me, My Dad, My Brother, My Girlfriend and My Bestfriend. What do you guys think of these reservations? They were also very easy to make online.

Another question, Should I bring the confirmation E-Mail with us to the place or come the day and time our names will already be there and wont have to worry about it?

Ohana - lots of great reviews...so much so that we have it booked for this May

Captain Jacks - ate there a long time ago. Not bad food but just ordinary.

Planet Hollywood - I like it here. I've eaten at the one in Myrtle Beach a few times. Portions weren't that big if I remember correctly. But if you've booked a Magic Your Way package through Disney...I believe you get vouchers for 15 bucks off your meal here (or something close to that) So that's good news!

Teppan Edo - LOVED it here. It's the same hibachi food you will find anywhere but it's consistently good. Dinner and a show! Warning they don't serve fried rice w/the meals...but the steamed rice and udon noodles they serve are both very good!

Have never eaten at Chef Mickeys or Boma.

Suggestions: Kona Cafe at Poly, Grand Floridian Cafe at Grand Floridian, Coral Reef at EPCOT, Via Napoli at EPCOT, Tutto Italia at EPCOT - all delicious!

And I wouldn't take the actual emails to dinners but maybe jot down the ADR numbers and each place just in case something happens. I had to do this at Tutto Italia when the person on the phone misspelled my last name on the reservation and it helped that I had the ADR #. Have fun!

bmarkelon

thanks for the advice man :) My brother has his eyes set on Planet Hollywood and wouldnt let me change it :( Hahaha but if he decides he doesnt want to eat there i will change it
No problem! Planet Hollywood is a cool experience, there's lots to look at while you eat. The food is alright, typical of any of those types of chain restaurants.

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Im getting rid of Cap N Jacks you guys have any reccommendations? Sunday is also open for us we dont know what we wanna do, any suggestions would be great! :)

Have the ADR numbers on a piece of paper in your wallet when you are there.

We had a slight mix-up once at Chef Mickey's. They had no record of our ADRs and the numbers were back at our resort. I had to call home and ask a neighbor to go into my house (she had keys and her own alarm code) so she could read the number from my kitchen calendar.

For some reason, the ADR was in my daughter's name. Once they had the number, we were seated.

Stuff happens.

bmarkelon

Im getting rid of Cap N Jacks you guys have any reccommendations? Sunday is also open for us we dont know what we wanna do, any suggestions would be great! :)

I'm pretty sure that was a wise choice. I don't hear much positive on Cap N Jacks. Are you looking for a DTD replacement?

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
we are now all set with our ADR's made our last one today and were all ready now just 64 more days till go till where there!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom