My 3rd Trip to Walt Disney World

Home Sweet Home
My 3rd Trip to Walt Disney World
May 14 –20, 2006

Three years ago, I took my second trip to Walt Disney World. Of all my trips, I have always considered that one the greatest. But as great as that trip was, it ended in heartbreak. I was ripped away from the world I belonged to and never knew when I would return. The only thing I knew was that I would come back when I was ready. There were so many things in my life to deal with then. Well, finally, the moment has come. I am ready to return. I am ready to come home.

The past 3 years have not been free from Disney however, Unexpectedly, I was blessed with not one but two trips to Disneyland, the original park. In fact, it became so that I spent far more time at Disneyland than any other Disney park. I had grown accustomed to Disneyland’s world, its version of magic. And now the question was with Disneyland’s influence, how would see the world that introduced me to dreams? It was a world, I’m sad to say, that I had forgotten much about. To say that the reunion would be interesting would be an understatement. This is the story of my third trip to Walt Disney World.

MerHearted

Original Poster
Oops! Forgot to add one more picture. It's actually one of the more important ones.

The castle exploded... it was horrible! :lookaroun

castleboom.jpg

MouseMadness

LMAO :sohappy:

Dude, you are such a snobby sophisticate now! :sohappy: *thumbs* :lookaroun

Great report!! Gotta love that castle view ;) Will you be able to settle for anything less from now on? :lol: :wave:

MerHearted

Original Poster
MouseMadness said:
LMAO :sohappy:

Dude, you are such a snobby sophisticate now! :sohappy: *thumbs* :lookaroun

Great report!! Gotta love that castle view ;) Will you be able to settle for anything less from now on? :lol: :wave:

My wallet may have something to say about that. :lol:

MagliteL13

I concur. (That means I agree...) Glad to see ya had too much fun. Did they charge you extra for it? BTW, I haven't talked to Rob since I stole Rain's phone at Jungle--so hopefully he's told you some interesting stories.

MerHearted

Original Poster
MagliteL13 said:
I concur. (That means I agree...) Glad to see ya had too much fun. Did they charge you extra for it? BTW, I haven't talked to Rob since I stole Rain's phone at Jungle--so hopefully he's told you some interesting stories.

Hi Jeremy!

MerHearted

Original Poster
DisneySam said:
Great Trip Report! Thanks for the update and the photos, it must have taken you forever to type it all out!

Thanks, it took about a week of writing a bit every evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom