Must have Souvenir

CB2@disney

We always get a pin with the year, of the resort we are staying in, and we talk about a memeory or ride that we liked the best each trip and get a pin for that.
We both get a t-shirt and or sweatshirt or jacket
We get a pearl from Japan...(not sure about that this trip though)
I always bring home the disney mints for all of my co-workers
This trip... my son wants Star Wars build your own droid and I want a Doney and Burke disney purse. He's getting the droids...not so sure about the purse.
He will also get something from the Lego store, we always try to find something that exclusive to that store.

Upvote 0

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
- a magnet with the year on it
- an ornament with the year on it
- a scrapbook with the year on it so I can put everything from our trip in there.
- usually a t-shirt. Depends on what's available.

Upvote 0

DisneyGirl3820

All the years we have been visiting WDW we only get the LE yearly party shirt from the MNSSHP but this year I am going to start a tradition of buying a coffee mug (although I'm a klutz and will probably break it in my luggage on the way home), or something else. We rarely buy souvenirs but I want to break the rules because when I get home I would like to have something to remember our trips. Glad you posted this!

Upvote 0

jenluvswdw

Original Poster
We always get a pin with the year, of the resort we are staying in, and we talk about a memeory or ride that we liked the best each trip and get a pin for that.
We both get a t-shirt and or sweatshirt or jacket
We get a pearl from Japan...(not sure about that this trip though)
I always bring home the disney mints for all of my co-workers
This trip... my son wants Star Wars build your own droid and I want a Doney and Burke disney purse. He's getting the droids...not so sure about the purse.
He will also get something from the Lego store, we always try to find something that exclusive to that store.
I vote for the Doney and Burke!!:D

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

Every trip we get a dated ornament that is also a frame so we can put a pic in it from the trip. We also purchase a pin with the year on it.:)
Weird, but I always take a couple of napkins because they also change, too. (They look cool in the scrapbook.)

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Personally, I always like to buy at least one t-shirt with the year on it. We always go during Spring Break and luckily for me, they always have cool shirts with "Spring Break (insert year here)" on them.

Upvote 0

bgoebel

We always get Disney magnet for fridge (something we see everyday that reminds of us Of our magical times there) and ornament from Christmas shop in liberty square. Kids always get to pick a souvenir (usually stuffed animal). This year I'm hoping to start tradition of a Disney charm for my charm bracelet from main street jeweler

Upvote 0

meekoman

I always seem to pick up a couple of pins, t shirts, license plates and next time I'll have to see if they still make floaty pens. I just started collecting those.

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

We buy a yearly dated Christmas ornament. My wife looks at ornaments every time that we attend, but we must buy one with the year imprinted every year. I think that she would buy an ornament with the year imprinted at a mall restroom if they commemorated the visit with such things.

Upvote 0

mets7

We gotta have a dated fridge magnet plus one from every park. We also buy at least one beach towel each trip from a different park. We have to get one from HS or AK this go around. Can't wait!!!!!

Upvote 0

wiigirl

Pins...definetly pins.
75.gif

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom