Music that makes you need to be in the parks

NeedABreak

Original Poster
I got a co-worker who thinks my yearly Disney trips are a sure sign of insanity (I am slowly changing his mind thanks to the WDW DVD I had sent to his house, lol) He has been tourturing me with a CD of Disney music at work for days now.

I think he wanted to get me fed up with Disney but all its doing is makeing me want to be in the parks!!!!! For some reason the jungle book music is what really triggers it!

Anybody else know where I am comming from on this?

monorail_driver

YES! The illuminations pre-show music is really awesome - but what seems to be getting to me is not so much the music as it is the vacation DVD (free), when the announcer guy announces "it's a global event" at the beginning of the DVD with the wonderful background music! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richie248

Any music from the parks, especially the Epcot area music really makes me want to hop a plane to Disney!!! The Epcot fountain music is also one of my favorites, and I also agree that the pre-illuminations music is great!

Alexandra

The music from Spectromagic, Fantasmic, Splash Mountain and something from Epcot that I can't seem to find online or on CD anywhere. It's music that plays in Future World.

DonnieDarko

When I get lonesome for Disney I listen to the Universe of Energy area loop, full scores from Horizons, Soarin', Spaceship Earth, Honey, I Shrunk The Audience, Golden Dreams (DCA), and all the coaster songs a la Space, Screamin', and Rock N Roller Coaster.

But my absolute favorite that really gets me in the mood is the Esplanade' area loop from DL. It's wonderful

Nut4Disney

Mine is the Epcot entrance music,(2000) or the Innovention loop. I could listen to these all day. Actually, come to think of it I do listen to them every day.

cj2me

I heard True Colors (Cyndi Lauper version) on the radio yesterday. Oh I wish I was in Epcot...When me and my husband heard it we both said with a deep sigh "DISNEY"

Irene

Hi, I listen to all the parks music when i'm online. But what makes songs make want to be in the parks the most are the misic from the rides. And the closer the day comes for me and my family to be there the more I can't wait to hear it in person. :lol: :lol: :lol: When i'm online I listen to subsonicradio. :lookaroun :lookaroun

Nut4Disney

True Colors used to be part of the HISTA pre-show. I listen to Live365.com all day while here at work. Once you log in just type in Disney. I'm not a preferred member, but here are the ones I listen to.

Soreceror Radio
Mouseworld Radio
Parkhopper Radio
D- Magic Radio
Radio Buena Vista

Carolwood

Splash Mt, Illuminations ROL and Spectromagic does it for me. This isn't really music, but the whistle from the WDW Railroad as you approach the MK...it's how I really know I'm home.

hcswingfield

Disney Teme park music

colleen2997 said:
where is True Colors played in Disney?

And where are you guys getting all of this Disney theme park music to listen to?

There are many many CDs of theme park music. We've bought a lot of them in the parks and in the resort gift shops. I think you can also find them at Disney stores and on line.

Anything from the Lion King makes me want to be at Disney. Vernon and I have tickets to the tour of the Broadway Lion King show in September, just 2 weeks before our next trip to WDW. Hakuna matata!!!!!

hcswingfield

Carolwood said:
Splash Mt, Illuminations ROL and Spectromagic does it for me. This isn't really music, but the whistle from the WDW Railroad as you approach the MK...it's how I really know I'm home.

When my sister and her two sons were at WDW several years ago, they thought the whistle from the MK train sounded like the beginning of a Gloria Estafan song ( I think it's called "I live for loving you.") So every time it went "WOOOOOOOO" they all went "La la la la la la la la." So every time I hear that song, I think of the MK train whistle.

Splash Mountain Theme, Spectro Magic music, Wishes music, TEA CUPS!!!, remembering hearing Peter Pan say "Here we gooooo, off to Neverland!"...

Anything Aerosmith, esp. Love in an Elevator.. I now have it as my ringtone :p ...Gosh I just feel like I'm at home when I sit in the Rock 'N' Rollercoaster car and put my head back and the restraint down... Hearing Steven Tyler count down til take off.. oooh I wanna go back!! NOW!!!! :D :D :D :D

Heatherbell

My cell phone plays the theme to Fantasmic....every time my phone rings I get that little butterfly feeling in my stomach thinking about Disney. Fantasmic...gets me everytime!

Heatherbell ~ Did you get your Fantasmic theme from Disney Mobile?... I was going to get Fantasmic for my new cell phone but it doesn't work on that phone :cry:

Omg, Spectromagic is playing on Live365 right now :(
Does anybody know where I can download that???

Manda319

Hey im very very new to this....but i have to say that i LOVE the music on space mountain that you here when you walk on the moving platform. It has a a space-like sound to it and it gives me chills!

IlovyensiD

main street electrical parade

star tunnel ,space mountain

soarin

the dead men tell no tales part in pirates. makes me mad when i think about someone listening to that right now as i type this post.

momto3grr8tkids

"When you wish upon a star" It always reminds me of when you first go in the park!!

O and the music from the soundtrack to the Old Mainstreet Electrical Parade. I loved that sooo much as a kid. I hate that my kids have never gotten to see it. It was spectacular.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom