Music that makes you need to be in the parks

SpenceMan01

Heatherbell said:
My cell phone plays the theme to Fantasmic....every time my phone rings I get that little butterfly feeling in my stomach thinking about Disney. Fantasmic...gets me everytime!

DITTO! Both the phone ring and the music!

I also love the 'Welcome Medley' from MK. It's so inviting. Like... "Come in.. you know you want to... you know what's behind this train station: The Castle, with all the magic and everything that goes with it! You can't resist..." :)

"The place was made with a magical plan, and just around the corner is a Fantasyland..."

Connor002

fantasmic, illuminanations

and especially when you wish upon a star

P.S. i'm going to sea isle (NJ beach) for 3 weeks, i'll be gone all that time
your gonna miss me right:)

se8472

I swear, the background music for Walgreens "perfect" commericals always makes me want to take a walk down Main Street.

prberk

I have a tape that I made in '97 for my trip to the 25th anniversary of WDW. I love that tape. It starts with Roy Disney repeating the dedication that his father read in 1971 (audio from the Inside/Out special on Disney Channel that showed the dedication.) He finishes and a young woman sings both verses of "When You Wish Upon a Star" live, with the orchestra. Great stuff.

My favorite song on the tape, though, is "Golden Dream," from Epcot's American Adventure. It follows a clip that I put in of Walt describing Epcot (from the original "Walt Disney Story" attraction videotape).

I listen when I am headed back (and almost there), but sometimes I listen just for fun! And it brings the memories rushing back.

Paul

hypuk

Pre show music to Fantasmic

Hi guys

Can anybody tell me what the title of the CD is to the Pre show music before Fantasmic starts?

it's various artists, I dont think the artists are famous they sing tracks from the "lion king" and "the little mermiad" the tracks are abit jazzed up and re mixed.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Mark

WDWPrnces02

Im a live 365 fanatic.....everytime im online i listen to it.....bad enough id fall asleep to it......

Grrrrrrrrr i cant wait another year....

Wilson_Matua

Definately Space Mountain's Que Music (All versions), Innovention Background, Splash Mountain, the Remixed (Main Street Versions) of old Disney songs on Main street... (like fortuosity, etc), Space Ship Earth.

Ohh they're soo good.

EpcotMark

Epcot Music

If any are interested, part of the Epcot future world BGM is a piece by David Arkenstone called "Papillon". You can purchase it at Amazon.com by clicking here.

Much of the illuminations Preshow music has changed in the last year. It used to be music by a group called Cusco. Now its a bunch of other stuff. Much of Epcot's future world music is New Age music. Search "new age music" at Wikipedia.org and it is amazing what you will read and how it relates to the theme of EPCOT.

Cheers

Mine is the Universe of Energy theme. I almost start to cry everytime i listen to it. its AMAZING and i crave to be in the parks while listening to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom