Muppetvision- Retire or relocate?

Brad Bishop

I'd actually be OK if they just closed it and maybe had a new Muppets area with a new attraction somewhere else. Yeah, I know it's the last thing Jim Henson worked on and all that.

Bacon

Exactly. If TDO keeps any part of SOA, that's just ridiculously lazy on their part. Nearly meaningless facades taking up valuable (relatively speaking) theme park space and for what? A light show every Xmas?
upload_2016-3-24_17-53-39.png
If this pictures right streets of america isn't being destroyed!

Bacon

That only shows the location of TSL and one of the rumored locations of SWL, it doesn't show any of the demolition., Cat Canyon has already been demolished but it's not on that map, and the premier theater, which is part of SOM is currently being demolished.
We will just have to see! :confused:

jt04

I wanted the Muppets gone but now I see there is plenty of room for them,SWL and Pixar.

Even room for a modest Muppet D ticket I think.

HauntedMansionFLA

That picture is not any kind of proof of the fate of SOM. It's very unlikely it's staying.
SOM is dead space other when the Osborne Lights were going on. OL is now gone unless Disney has another Christmas light show up their sleeve. It's getting very interesting. I guess more might come up when (or if) they have their ground breaking ceremony. :)

HauntedMansionFLA

If Disney is wanting to reboot The Muppets and its mini-land, I would love for them to have Paul Williams to write some new music for area. Give the area the love it needs. That part of the park is going to be very busy once Star Wars land opens up. It looks like they are starting to beef up their dining in that area. I've started to pay attention to this IP since their is a lot of potential there. It should be interesting to see what happens.

Bacon

If Disney is wanting to reboot The Muppets and its mini-land, I would love for them to have Paul Williams to write some new music for area. Give the area the love it needs. That part of the park is going to be very busy once Star Wars land opens up. It looks like they are starting to beef up their dining in that area. I've started to pay attention to this IP since their is a lot of potential there. It should be interesting to see what happens.

Goofyernmost

I think he's funny! ;)
Waldo actually makes the attraction otherwise they would have to resort to the lame 3D tricks all the way through to show off that effect. It also give the show a central point to base parts of it on. So, I'd have to say you are wrong. You personally may not think it is funny, but, that would be your situation and not that of the general public.

PizzaPlanet

Waldo actually makes the attraction otherwise they would have to resort to the lame 3D tricks all the way through to show off that effect. It also give the show a central point to base parts of it on. So, I'd have to say you are wrong. You personally may not think it is funny, but, that would be your situation and not that of the general public.
I completely agree with you! Are you arguing with the wrong person or did you think my post was sarcastic?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom