MuppetVision closed until August 2nd for unexpected Maintenance

Next Big Thing

So if the Muppets potentially are in Limbo and the generic PizzeRizzo makeover, could we see a change from "Muppet Courtyard" to something like "Grand Courtyard"?

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
All these "happenings" to the MuppetVision theater... in the grand scheme of things; is this cause for celebration or cause for worry?

Worry... but you can see previews of the latest SFX filled MCU film... Isn't that the reason you shelled out thousands of bucks so you can get a FP to watch the same trailer you can see on YouTube for free.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I would worry.

I'd like an updated 4-D movie. Looking at the remodel it certainly seems like they dethemed or made the building more generic to accommodate a quick replacement if needed. PizzaRizzo is also rather basic, by design? The question is, why? And the only answer I can come up with is Muppets aren't long for HS. If they were; I'd like to think PizzaRizzo and the non-Muppet Muppet Theater would look drastically different. I get the sense that Muppet Courtyard can be replaced at the drop of hat. I haven't been to HS in a while... is the fountain flowing?

Hmm. A bit of armchair... Would it make sense to flip-flop Muppets and Philharmagic?

Last edited:

PizzaPlanet

I'm not saying it's been thought about, but the way they have redone things in the area, they could remove the Muppets from the park overnight if they wanted.
I don't know about that, the Muppet theming is still pretty heavy in the area:
upload_2017-7-30_18-36-9.png

upload_2017-7-30_18-39-28.png

upload_2017-7-30_18-37-27.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom