Muppet Vision 3-D Help

schro513

Original Poster
Off the wall question, but does anyone know in Muppet Vision 3D how much time Sam Eagle has planned for his "grand finale" and how much time Kermit tells him he has? It has been about 3 years since I've seen the show (even though I saw it a million times when I worked at MGM), but I've lost it in my "old age"!

Thanks for any help!

inafog

I know that Kermit tells him he's got about a minute and a half, but can't remember how long he thinks he needs. 2 hours, maybe?

SirGoofy

DisneySam said:
I think the above is correct, Sam says 3 hours, then Kermit says you've got a minute and a half.

Yup.

Sam:Yes! It's a glorious 3 hour finale celebrating every country, but mostly America.

Kermit:You've got a minute and a half.

Sam:Gasp!

XSTech

schro513 said:
Off the wall question, but does anyone know in Muppet Vision 3D how much time Sam Eagle has planned for his "grand finale" and how much time Kermit tells him he has? It has been about 3 years since I've seen the show (even though I saw it a million times when I worked at MGM), but I've lost it in my "old age"!

Thanks for any help!

I wonder why you're asking about this... ;)

Hey, I never said a little internet research was against the rules. In fact, there are no rules!

For those of you who have no idea what this thread is *really* about, be sure to listen to my Disney podcast, Inside the Magic, this week to hear how to enter a contest to win a copy of The Muppet Show Season One 4-DVD set! You can tune in at: http://www.distantcreations.com/insidethemagic

SpenceMan01

Look at my location... I still got it without asking ;)

As long as Ricky doesn't care (why would he... it'll get more foot traffic to the awesome podcast), I don't care. Good luck to all and go listen to the podcast, it rocks!

schro513

Original Poster
Agreed. I stream about 7 different Disney podcasts and for a WDW fan this one is by far the most informative and entertaining!

jiddng

Preshow countdown clock

While we're on the topic of Muppets3D, does anybody know why the countdown clock and zipper was removed from the preshow area? I just returned from DL and the clock is in the preshow there. Will they be restoring it in MGM?

My favorite line from that preshow is on that zipper:
K - E - R - Are you ready?

M - I - T - That's a school in Massachusetts
F - R - O - G Enjoy!!!!!!

Scar

I always judge an audience by how much they laugh at Sam the Eagle's "but mostly America".

That line cracks me up every time and I love it when others in the audience go nuts over it.

imagineersrock

Scar said:
I always judge an audience by how much they laugh at Sam the Eagle's "but mostly America".

That line cracks me up every time and I love it when others in the audience go nuts over it.
I do the exact same, and I too am one of those who cracks up every time... The Muppets are brilliant.

animay

jiddng said:
While we're on the topic of Muppets3D, does anybody know why the countdown clock and zipper was removed from the preshow area? I just returned from DL and the clock is in the preshow there. Will they be restoring it in MGM?

My favorite line from that preshow is on that zipper:
K - E - R - Are you ready?

M - I - T - That's a school in Massachusetts
F - R - O - G Enjoy!!!!!!

I asked about this one when I worked at Muppet Vision. I was told it was because the countdown clock would get out of synch when the show had to be paused and go off its typical schedule. Too many guests were getting confused when it was displaying incorrect times.

Stormy Horizons

animay said:
I asked about this one when I worked at Muppet Vision. I was told it was because the countdown clock would get out of synch when the show had to be paused and go off its typical schedule. Too many guests were getting confused when it was displaying incorrect times.
That's a real shame. I never got to see it, but my buddy tells me that it was one of the coolest things in the building. He could actually quote the statements on the clock.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom