Muppet Vision 3-D Help

jiddng

Stormy Horizons said:
That's a real shame. I never got to see it, but my buddy tells me that it was one of the coolest things in the building. He could actually quote the statements on the clock.

Yes it was - and it was tough to watch both the preshow on the tv monitors and read the countdown clock at the same time LOL

Animay - thx for clearing that up for me.

brresler

sorry, i don't remember the countdown clock or a zipper in MV3D. could someone enlighten me about what that was? also, i have a random question. was the show ever called muppetvision 4-D? for some reason i remember that name, and i know im not thinking of the shrek show at universal. thanks!

ps - my favorite prop in the MV preshow area is the net full of jello (reference to the mickey mouse club member) hanging from the ceiling. a CM pointed that one out to me (i got there just as the preshow ended, so i waited around to get to watch the whole thing -its just as good as the show itself)

BG Rugger

If I remember right (which I usually do about these things) the line is...

SAM: Yes, its a glorious three -hour finale.

KERMIT: You got a minute abd a half!

The part about "A Salute to All Nations, but Mostly America" is actually at the beginning of the show when Kermit is introducing everything.

Stormy Horizons

brresler said:
sorry, i don't remember the countdown clock or a zipper in MV3D. could someone enlighten me about what that was? also, i have a random question. was the show ever called muppetvision 4-D? for some reason i remember that name, and i know im not thinking of the shrek show at universal. thanks!

THe show is Muppet Vision 3D. However, if you look on older maps, the 3D is crossed out and 4 D is written in. This was because at the time, it was the only "Four dimensional" movie in the parks. However, with Tough to be a Bug and Mickey's Philharmagic also having the 4 D technology, it seems that 4D has kind of dropped from the map logos.
Hope this helps.
-Stormy

CThaddeus

The countdown clock and "zipper" also disappeared from California Adventure for a time (no pun intended). I'm guessing it was having the same problems keeping time mentioned earlier. It came back, so hopefully the one in Florida will too. For those confused about the "zipper," it's one of those scrolling displays that runs messages across its screen. A few people have already noted some of the messages that scroll across it. I'm glad to see so many others truly enjoy this attraction. Personally, I've always thought this might be the best attraction in the Disney-MGM Studios (yes, I still call it that), next to the Great Movie Ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom