Multiple helpings of...

scorp111

sueuk;3449602[B said:
]Zebra Domes are little sweet bites of heaven from Boma dessert bar, but the Mara also sells take out boxes of them[/B].

A fitting description. We own DVC at AKL, so we usually eat Boma at least once per trip, but it is the take out boxes that get me in trouble!

NiarrNDisney

Zebra Domes, lots of Chocolates from Italy, Alcoholic beverages from around WS, and pastries from any bakery usually my breakfast.
Yikes :eek: this list explains my growing belly, luckily the Disney excercise program of walking all day long helps in not gaining to much weight.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
I love the lefse, wife loves the banana bread pudding from the Main Street Bakery. And of course, any alcoholic beverage in the WS.

LEFSE!!! They are the best! I have so many lefse while at EPCOT that almost turn into one.

And the banana bread pudding...I eat 2 of them while waiting for Wishes in our (wife and I...) favortie spot.

Candyland

My family makes Lefse several times a year. It's a pain in the butt to make, but it is delicious!!!!

Is the Banana Bread Pudding the same as what they have for dessert at O'hana's?

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
My family makes Lefse several times a year. It's a pain in the butt to make, but it is delicious!!!!

Is the Banana Bread Pudding the same as what they have for dessert at O'hana's?

NIce, you make your own lefse! I have the recipe from the Norway Pavilion, but I have not had a chance to make it as of yet. So far I just eat it a few times a day, every day that I'm at WDW...then get more for the plane ride back to Jersey!

And no, the banana bread pudding at the Bakery is not the same as Ohana's. It is more of a baked-muffin-loaf type of bread pudding...certainly not as sweet, and better in my opinion. It's good stuff...

Tiggerfanatic

My nephew9 must have eaten a dozen of the little cheesecakes at dinner at Chef Mickey's. We had a hard time convincing him to go anywhere ele to eat for the rest of the week......

DisneyMom4

Pretzel bread
The big ice cream cookie treats from Sleepy Hollow
Popcorn
Grey Goose slushies
Frozen margaritas
Mickey rice krispie treats

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom