Multiple Adrs a no-no???

akmr01

I find it shocking that people make more than one ADR for the same time! Very unfair on those who might really want the restaurant at that time!

There are a few restaurants I've found I can't get an ADR....I hope you greedy people aren't the ones taking up the times I am looking for and are just going to not bother turning up because you've decided to go somewhere else! :fork:

jim1051

The answer is quit trying to beat the system and screwing someone else out of a table. Make 1 and take your chances if plans change.

Do unto others...

George

Liker of Things
Just out of curiousity, does anyone know someone who got their ADRs cancelled? I've heard this rumor for a while, but I know a couple of people who always do the multiple ADR thing and haven't heard of any actual cancellations yet.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Just out of curiousity, does anyone know someone who got their ADRs cancelled? I've heard this rumor for a while, but I know a couple of people who always do the multiple ADR thing and haven't heard of any actual cancellations yet.

No - but the sooner Disney does it, the better.

Disney should make a $5 charge per person per table at the time of booking. (This is refundable against your final bill or credited to your credit card when dining plan credentials are shown at the table). Bookings for tables may be cancelled anytime up to 7 days before dining. Tables not cancelled and within 7 days of dining, will lose the deposit if the reservation isn't used.

Simple ??

Todd L

Original Poster
No - but the sooner Disney does it, the better.

Disney should make a $5 charge per person per table at the time of booking. (This is refundable against your final bill or credited to your credit card when dining plan credentials are shown at the table). Bookings for tables may be cancelled anytime up to 7 days before dining. Tables not cancelled and within 7 days of dining, will lose the deposit if the reservation isn't used.

Simple ??

I remember going to Disney 15 , 18 years ago and being free to go where you want and not have to worry about all this Nonsense.

Its the number one vacation destination in the entire world for God's sake.

I wish everyone would play nice and do the right thing But there gonna always be those people who want what they want How they want and dont care who they have to step on to get it.

Lets not advocate Disney making it harder on everyone who does play fair.

I wish they would audit the system from time to time and free up adr system.

I think its all falicy . I dont think they care one way or another and If they do they certainly arent doing anything about it.

Nikki M

No matter how you spin it, it is not appropriate to make multiple ADR's. If you don't know what you want, leave it for someone who does.

mls

All of those are great places. Been to them all. I also have some picky eaters, but much prefer Flame Tree BBQ in AK than the Rainforrest Cafe. Luke warm food, and mediocre service the last time I ate there.

Chef Mickeys is a family favorite. We're doing it twice. Both breakfast and dinner.

I agree about Flame Tree, there are a bunch of great choices. We have a Rainforest Cafe right by my house... the food isn't that great either. If you are going for atmoshpere and "kid-friendly food" you can find it other places around Disney. In fact, we usually leave AK by dinnertime, as I'm not a huge fan of the food choices. We may try Yak and Yeti this time, though.

tare

no wonder its so hard to get reservations--all you people make multiples--how inconsiderate of you all!!!!!

fbp

What if you're planning a vacation for someone in Central America for a month with no access to a phone or internet? Is it okay to make multiple ADR's for the same dinner service and hold them until the end of the month when they return and can give their feedback?

fbp

Info:

I found this recently posted on the official Disney page 'Mom's' panel:

"It's tough deciding which restaurant you want to dine at, isn't it? In the past, I have made multiple reservations for the same date, never at the EXACT same time, but within a few minutes of each other. However, we always try to make a decision by the time we leave for our vacation and cancel the excess reservations out of curtesy for other guests."

I can't believe they'd advocate making multiple ADR's for the same dinner/lunch time and then go ahead and automatically cancel them. There is a heavy suggestion not to make them at the 'EXACT' same time. Maybe the system cancels ADR's if they are at identical times.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
What if you're planning a vacation for someone in Central America for a month with no access to a phone or internet? Is it okay to make multiple ADR's for the same dinner service and hold them until the end of the month when they return and can give their feedback?

I didn't realize Disney had built a theme park in central america. Learn something new every day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom