Mullets of Disney World

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Yeah, especially Freak and I... sometimes I think we could make even the nicest, cleanest thing dirty. :p

:zipit: yep...we could even make the snuggle bear dirty :lol:

G'mornin' fellow mullethunters and...mulletwearers (that's you Darrel) :wave:

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
:zipit: yep...we could even make the snuggle bear dirty :lol:

G'mornin' fellow mullethunters and...mulletwearers (that's you Darrel) :wave:

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
'Mornin Cutie! :kiss:

Last night, I was watching Billy Madison, and one of the kids in Ms. Lippy's class has a classic mullet. Bleach blonde hair, shaved EVERYWHERE but the very bottom row of hair. And that hair was long and very kinky curly! Two thums up for Billy Madison! :)

WDWFREAK53

'Mornin Cutie! :kiss:

Last night, I was watching Billy Madison, and one of the kids in Ms. Lippy's class has a classic mullet. Bleach blonde hair, shaved EVERYWHERE but the very bottom row of hair. And that hair was long and very kinky curly! Two thums up for Billy Madison! :)

:kiss:

The chubby kid right? :lol:

The kid whose face shakes like jello when he says he can't wait to go to high school? :lol:

Ya gotta love it when Billy goes old school with the REO Speedwagon shirt, the old trans-am with the T-tops, the jean jacket and leans against the car rockin' to a hair band with only his 2 thumbs in his pockets...he JUST NEEDED TO ROCK THE MULLET!

(oops...this is an edit...I didn't see that you said Ms. Lippy's class) I know exactly the kid you're talking about! :lol: The kid he nails with the dodgeball :hammer:

Lilo

Freak, I'm back from my trip. Saw many mullets on this trip. Both foreign and domestic. Took some pictures, hope they came out. I'll post my trip report later. :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Lilo
Freak, I'm back from my trip. Saw many mullets on this trip. Both foreign and domestic. Took some pictures, hope they came out. I'll post my trip report later. :lol:

WOOHOO!!!! I've got my camera all charged up, ready to go...3 days and counting...my WDW Mullet Expedition begins (hopefully I will bump into Wannabebelle while I'm there)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
WOOHOO!!!! I've got my camera all charged up, ready to go...3 days and counting...my WDW Mullet Expedition begins (hopefully I will bump into Wannabebelle while I'm there)
Promise you'll think of little ol' me when you're mullet hunting at the happiest place on Earth? I'll go "freaky" mullet hunting on my holiday expedition!:D

WDWFREAK53

Promise you'll think of little ol' me when you're mullet hunting at the happiest place on Earth? I'll go "freaky" mullet hunting on my holiday expedition!:D

Umm...Sparky...I think of you NON STOP! :animwink: Not just when I'm mullethunting :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Umm...Sparky...I think of you NON STOP! :animwink: Not just when I'm mullethunting :lol:
:hammer: DUH! What in the world was I thinking??

Us Mullet Hunters have to stick together ya know? If you DIDN'T think of me, I'd be a little worried. :p

WDWFREAK53

:hammer: DUH! What in the world was I thinking??

Us Mullet Hunters have to stick together ya know? If you DIDN'T think of me, I'd be a little worried. :p

(look at the avatar...)

I want a trip full of mullets, a world free of the Evil dolls, and of course... my one lil spark. (notice he is holding his finger up...saying "ONE" lil spark) :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I want a trip full of mullets, a world free of the Evil dolls, and of course... my one lil spark. (notice he is holding his finger up...saying "ONE" lil spark) :lol:
Aww! Too bad santa doesn't have a mullet. :p You'll have TONS -O- FUN Freak. All of your hunters will be with you in spirit. Oh, and if a situation arises itself and you need to request for back up in the hunting department, feel free to call. I can skip finals. (LOL)

WDWFREAK53

Aww! Too bad santa doesn't have a mullet. :p You'll have TONS -O- FUN Freak. All of your hunters will be with you in spirit. Oh, and if a situation arises itself and you need to request for back up in the hunting department, feel free to call. I can skip finals. (LOL)

Hmmm...well...yeah...I think a situation has come up...I think I need to request for back-up...(in the hunting department of course)

*picks up Mulletphone*

*dials 1-800-SparkItUp*

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Hmmm...well...yeah...I think a situation has come up...I think I need to request for back-up...(in the hunting department of course)

*picks up Mulletphone*

*dials 1-800-SparkItUp*
Official Mullet Hunter phone rings...

" *pftsht* Attention all MulletHunters, we have a 10-18 in progress. Requesting for backup... There is a situation in progress at WDW. Backup needed please. I repeat, a request for backup. 10-4 Good buddy. Roger. Over. *pftsht*"

:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Official Mullet Hunter phone rings...

" *pftsht* Attention all MulletHunters, we have a 10-18 in progress. Requesting for backup... There is a situation in progress at WDW. Backup needed please. I repeat, a request for backup. 10-4 Good buddy. Roger. Over. *pftsht*"

:lol:

*pftsht* Roger that mulletbabe... Your request has been read loud and clear and I am in route to WDW. My ETA is approximately Thursday at 2100 hours. I will plan to rendezvous with you at 2110. I'll be coming in via air so keep some flares handy, I'll need to know where the drop zone is. Keep safe, those mulletwearers can be really wiley. I'm breaking up... *pftsht* Over Sparky *pftsht*

moonchild

ssshhhhttttt.........Freak, are you there? This is Moon..... The eagle is en route, I repeat, the eagle en route..........ETA: Dec 2, 10 00 hours...........................mullet scope primed . over & out

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by moonchild
ssshhhhttttt.........Freak, are you there? This is Moon..... The eagle is en route, I repeat, the eagle en route..........ETA: Dec 2, 10 00 hours...........................mullet scope primed . over & out

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHt....Roger that Moon...reading you loud and clear. I lost contact with Sparky. When you arrive at your destination will you pull a reconnaissance around the vicinity of her last transmission? I'll go in after and seal off the perimeter. Charlie is swarming all over that area so be careful. Over Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

MicBat

This morning, in my Geography 1001, we had a lecture on "white trash America" misconseptions fact and fiction and we listed a bunch of characteristics of white trash. When it was time for physical characteristics, mullet was shouted from the back of the lecture hall... :lol: :lol: The first thing I thought about was this thread!... well, my professor tried to explain it by calling it the "hockey haircut." Then someone by me called it "A Canadian Waterfall!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, with mullets on the mind for the rest of class, I counted 5 mullets!! :lol: :lol: :D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MicBat
This morning, in my Geography 1001, we had a lecture on "white trash America" misconseptions fact and fiction and we listed a bunch of characteristics of white trash. When it was time for physical characteristics, mullet was shouted from the back of the lecture hall... :lol: :lol: The first thing I thought about was this thread!... well, my professor tried to explain it by calling it the "hockey haircut." Then someone by me called it "A Canadian Waterfall!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, with mullets on the mind for the rest of class, I counted 5 mullets!! :lol: :lol: :D

It's an addiction :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom