MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I am quite curious as to what characters would be featured. Feels like leadership might tend to push more recent films but I hope there is representation from classic films and the renaissance era.

Has Moana been featured in a parade yet? Feels like that might be a given.
Moana is only in Magic Happens and the new Tokyo parade but other than that she's not really in any of them. I would 100% expect her to be in this.

C33Mom

I am quite curious as to what characters would be featured. Feels like leadership might tend to push more recent films but I hope there is representation from classic films and the renaissance era.

Has Moana been featured in a parade yet? Feels like that might be a given.
Moana has a float in the current daytime parade at Disneyland and it’s got a pretty cool effect (I’m not really a daytime parade person)— I think it would look good in a night parade, with even more lights, naturally.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Universal for 2025: "We're opening a new theme park!"

Disney for 2025: "We're hopefully going to have a new parade!"

Also Disney marketing for 2025:

ellen barkin help GIF by Animal Kingdom on TNT

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Portlandia

TTA94

Moana has a float in the current daytime parade at Disneyland and it’s got a pretty cool effect (I’m not really a daytime parade person)— I think it would look good in a night parade, with even more lights, naturally.

My hope is on a glowing Sting Ray maybe under Moana’s boat 🙂

Aside from Moana, I think it’s safe to assume Mack will not be in this parade, unless they build it in a way that can make the turns more easily (Bendable). I know he is one of the best floats in PTN because of the wild and fun lighting. I just hope they will have a similar float with the same type of fun lighting.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
My hope is on a glowing Sting Ray maybe under Moana’s boat 🙂

Aside from Moana, I think it’s safe to assume Mack will not be in this parade, unless they build it in a way that can make the turns more easily (Bendable). I know he is one of the best floats in PTN because of the wild and fun lighting. I just hope they will have a similar float with the same type of fun lighting.

I've been made privy to all the movie IP included in Josh's new parade:

Moana
Coco
Encanto
Frozen
Wish
Toy Story
Post-2012 Star Wars

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom