MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

Sneakman

I wonder how the “baroque hoedown” arraignment will sound. Cool that it’s coming back. Do yall think MSEP is down for good this time? Tbh I don’t personally.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I don't think think this parade is just PTN with a different soundtrack. It sounds like it will be similar to PTN but will be completely different. Maybe floats in the same style and an overall similar tone but still different. (I'm no insiders so I could be wrong)

Sneakman

I don't think think this parade is just PTN with a different soundtrack. It sounds like it will be similar to PTN but will be completely different. Maybe floats in the same style and an overall similar tone but still different. (I'm no insiders so I could be wrong)
Hey if it ain’t broke….

C33Mom

Hopefully Disneyland will be able to get theirs up and running again soon.
I hope to never hear “when can we do this again” ever again, but I’d love to get PTN back with whatever new song they are writing for the WDW parade (which I’m going to take a leap of faith and assume will be better).

TTA94

I do really like the PTN intro, but considering they will be removing ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, if PTN does return to DL or HK, I’m not sure how it will sound with something different.

For the new parade I actually would not mind something like the Electrical Sky Parade intro.

aladdin2007

I do really like the PTN intro, but considering they will be removing ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, if PTN does return to DL or HK, I’m not sure how it will sound with something different.

For the new parade I actually would not mind something like the Electrical Sky Parade intro.
agree I love that intro, I know msep is not returning so they cant say "today the parade returns!!!!" but it is such a moving solid big moment. Something like that would have an incredible feeling and effect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom