MSEP coming to Orlando?

ImperfectPixie

Sorry…what is MAC?
The Mac float...
mac.jpg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I’m honestly relieved that $lappie won’t be there. No chance of my families’ vacation being ruined if I were to see him eating somewhere off-property and I couldn’t resist the urge to kick him in the swimsuit area. 😁

rreading

Lighting wise you gotta admit it’s a cool float though lol. I think it’s been one of the highlights of the parade.
It's too bright and takes up a ton of space/time. It's possible that we were tired as it was first night on the west coast but we were ready for Mack to move along

Personally, I like PTN and hope MK gets it, but I would prefer it to be PTN 2.0

Last edited:

jrhwdw

IDK...............With all the effort Disney's trying to cover for Chappie here, let's hope the same effort goes into PTN's Announcement!! It'd be nice to finally end that Fiasco at WDW! Even if DHS gets it!

jrhwdw

Why? He's not head of parks. Josh D'Amaro is head of parks and decider of all things good...and bad
IDK the logistics of these events. I just figured he would be around/close by all weekend since he's the CEO. He wanted Harm the way it turned out. He was at Enchantment's Media Party with the other Bob Sep 30th.....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
IDK the logistics of these events. I just figured he would be around/close by all weekend since he's the CEO. He wanted Harm the way it turned out. He was at Enchantment's Media Party with the other Bob Sep 30th.....
I doubt this event is even a blip on his radar. It is fully in Josh D'Amaro's department. He was around on the 30th for the Oct 1 event. D23 is just a fan event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom