Mr. Potato Head Broken

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I'm not the one that brought Universal into the conversation.

I see your point but you seem to want to ignore the larger needs of this project. It's not about saving a buck it's about avoiding wasteful spending. Potato heads old home is gone and his new one is not yet ready, do you honestly think they should have spent god knows what to install a temporary location with all of his necessary infastructure just to rip it out again and build it all over a third time.

Yeah thats called doing it RIGHT so the millions of guests can see the queue as WDI intended it to be seen. Especially the once in a lifetime visitors.

Hey its Disney bad show is ok as long as ive got my FP's

Kman101

It's hard to grasp the concept, when you don't want to grasp the concept. For those that say MPH has not been reinstalled because of the grand plan. Yeah right, it's because Disney wanted to save the money required to do it Right which would require it to be moved when TSL opens) because its Disney its perfectly ok to have the signature feature of the standby queue missing because hey Ive got my FP who cares about those poor suckers in standby

You have facts to back this up? No. You don't. you're the one not grasping things. Actually you are. At straws to fit your agenda.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
The point was that saying "only Disney" was absurd when referencing something that really doesn't apply anywhere but Disney and maybe one or two others.

Also I believe the figures in those attractions queues are visible to all guests experiencing the attraction not simply the 20% or so going through standby but that's beside he point.

Also the figure in the ET queue has been permanently removed... imagine that.
A) Perhaps try saying what you mean?
B) I'm pretty sure you don't see the AAs in Express at Kong, Gringotts (but for a fleeting glance), MiB, or Ripsaw Falls.
C) Source on Botanicus being permanently removed?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom