Movies without attractions....

MillerPoppins

UP. I know they are capitalizing on Pixar films left and right but this is one of their best and it deserves some sort of attraction.

AMEN! This movie has shot to the top of my favorites list now and would love to be something done for it.

I have to agree with National Treasure too..that would be awesome.

Master Gracey 5

in no particular order...
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Mulan
Pete's Dragon
Hercules
The Rocketeer

The Rocketeer would fit so well with the style and theme of DHS, particularly Sunset Blvd. While it would be a great fit, it was such a commercial failure I don't see them resurrecting a 20 year old movie just for a small group of fans.

Figment632

There are a lot but I would rather see some original attraction because it seems like every attraction Disney builds these days has to be tied into an attraction.

Chrononymous

The Rocketeer would fit so well with the style and theme of DHS, particularly Sunset Blvd. While it would be a great fit, it was such a commercial failure I don't see them resurrecting a 20 year old movie just for a small group of fans.

yeah...I know it. One can dream....
(obssesively clutching my Rocketeer comics, cards and figurines)

sorcerergoofy

Original Poster
I think that Nemo needs an attraction! I really don't count the one at Epcot, because it is soooo boring, and there really isnt much to it! They could have done a much better Nemo ride.

I would also like to see an Up! ride (Could Soarin' be re-themed? :shrug:).

Other than those, The Lion King, Aladdin, and Alice are all under-represented in the parks....all 3 could make for awesome dark rides!

EaglesfanNJ

1) I think the Lion King would make an awesome attraction somewhere in MK, or even AK (not counting Festival of Lion King, this is strictly rides)

2) This is more of an observation... but why does Bambi not have anything in the form of representation at Disney? Not only is there no ride, but no love there at all?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom