MOvie lines (guess the movie) shouldn't be too hard.....

BigB911

"The water's goin' down."

OK...anyone? anyone??? no one??? Well then...the answer is (drum roll)... National Treasure: Book of Secrets

How bout this one:

"What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are . . . know you are."

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
OK...anyone? anyone??? no one??? Well then...the answer is (drum roll)... National Treasure: Book of Secrets

How bout this one:

"What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are . . . know you are."

Thats The Matrix.

Whats this:

-So, what's your tale, Mother Goose? Where ya from?
-Oh, all over.
-Omnipresence. I like that in a woman.

WDWFREAK53

Thats The Matrix.

Whats this:

-So, what's your tale, Mother Goose? Where ya from?
-Oh, all over.
-Omnipresence. I like that in a woman.

Me, Myself, and Irene

How about this:

My $2000 ceramic Vektor my mother got me as a special gift. You threw in the lake next to the car. What happens when they drag the lake? You think they'll find my pistol. Jesus. Look up "idiot" in the dictionary. You know what you'll find?

A picture of me?

No! The definition of the word idiot, which you *&^% are!

WDWFREAK53

Me, Myself, and Irene

How about this:

My $2000 ceramic Vektor my mother got me as a special gift. You threw in the lake next to the car. What happens when they drag the lake? You think they'll find my pistol. Jesus. Look up "idiot" in the dictionary. You know what you'll find?

A picture of me?

No! The definition of the word idiot, which you *&^% are!

Ok...here's another quote from the same movie. Maybe this will help.

Person 1: "Umm, clearly I'm interrupting. I feel badly. Let me... What are you drinking?"
Person 2: "Bad."
Person 1: "Bad? Sorry... feel...?"
Person 2: "You feel bad."
Person 1: "Bad?"
Person 2: "Badly is an adverb. So to say you feel badly would be saying that the mechanism which allows you to feel is broken."

Later in the movie...
Person 3: "Go. Sleep badly. Any questions, hesitate to call."
Person 1: "Bad."
Person 3: "Excuse me?"
Person 1: "Sleep bad. Otherwise it makes it seem like the mechanism that allows you to sleep..."
Person 3: "What, *&(&@-head? Who taught you grammar? Badly's an adverb. Get out. Vanish."

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Ok...here's another quote from the same movie. Maybe this will help.

Person 1: "Umm, clearly I'm interrupting. I feel badly. Let me... What are you drinking?"
Person 2: "Bad."
Person 1: "Bad? Sorry... feel...?"
Person 2: "You feel bad."
Person 1: "Bad?"
Person 2: "Badly is an adverb. So to say you feel badly would be saying that the mechanism which allows you to feel is broken."

Later in the movie...
Person 3: "Go. Sleep badly. Any questions, hesitate to call."
Person 1: "Bad."
Person 3: "Excuse me?"
Person 1: "Sleep bad. Otherwise it makes it seem like the mechanism that allows you to sleep..."
Person 3: "What, *&(&@-head? Who taught you grammar? Badly's an adverb. Get out. Vanish."

That's : Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Another:

-Why is J. Edgar Hoover on your phone?
-I don't know. He's on everyone else's, why shouldn't he be on mine?

Tater48

3:10 to Yuma.

here's another:

-It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

How about this one:

"Despite my privileged upbringing, I'm actually quite well-balanced. I have a chip on both shoulders."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom