Move over KRYSSA! - Tk421-sw and Thimblekisses Easter Week update!

mikeb_86

As always great update with the Photos and Videos.

Keep up the good work,
mikeb_86

Note: My 200 Post!!1 :sohappy: :sohappy:

DisneyGal126

I agree! You too are so cute! You are the perfect Disney couple! :lol: I wish my boyfriend was as obsessed with the parks as I am!

The backstage photos are awesome! I love the pic of you two and Mr. and Ms. Easter Bunny!

Jamie

tecowdw

tk421-sw said:
ok, HERE ARE the only videos I took. (I was with my family, and i didn't want to tlak to a camera the WHOLE time. )...

Me alone in the bathroom (don't worry :) ):

http://link4.streamhoster.com/?u=tk421-sw5&p=%2Fpic+323.mov&odaid=1238&prog=true

Enjoy

Funny video!

Thimblekisses...
Perhaps you shouldn't let him out of your sight in the future though. He kind of went nuts in his "own private bathroom". What other crazy stuff does he do when he's left free to wonder on his own? :lol:

LOVE all of the updates you two do. Thanks for them all!! :sohappy:

Enderikari

Tk-421 and Thimble... You disappoint me, I went out of my way to say "hi" when I see you and you completely ignore me. ::Sniff::

But at least you had good reason, too busy talking with Nancy.

;)

tk421-sw

Enderikari said:
Tk-421 and Thimble... You disappoint me, I went out of my way to say "hi" when I see you and you completely ignore me. ::Sniff::

But at least you had good reason, too busy talking with Nancy.

;)

AHHHHH The truth comes out! It was you in Guest services! It just freaked me out a bit! sorry. "Doing some more videoing today!" it was just a little odd sorry. Thanks for saying hi though! LEt me know if your working next time wel'll come by.,!

thimblekisses

Original Poster
teco@email.com said:
Funny video!

Thimblekisses...
Perhaps you shouldn't let him out of your sight in the future though. He kind of went nuts in his "own private bathroom". What other crazy stuff does he do when he's left free to wonder on his own? :lol:

LOVE all of the updates you two do. Thanks for them all!! :sohappy:

oh who knows. it'll get even more crazy once star wars weekends roll around!!!

thanks for the compliments. :kiss:

wannabeBelle

tk421-sw said:
I will have to release them in a WMV format later. Thanks

Did everyone get the monsters inc. reference?
Thanks guys!!! I appreciate it!!! I only asked because I was able to see the first two installments with no problem. This one asks me if I want to save it and creates a shortcut on my desktop and all kinds of odd stuff. Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom