Move over KRYSSA! - Tk421-sw and Thimblekisses Easter Week update!

Raven66

Wonderful update!! You always do a fantastic job. :sohappy: I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. :zipit: Must have pictures :zipit:

Maybe the hot dog was added for kids. A lot of kids don't like that kind of food, mine loves it, but some don't.

tk421-sw

Yeah, I have a ton more pics we will post tonight!

Yeah, I found myself in a NOT noodle mood so I had to go to Cosmic Rays to get a burger, which you can think of, was very hard to carry back to the noodle station where we watched wishes! But it worked ok!

dclfan

Thank you for the pics they were great. The crowds are unbelievable. I always look forward to your updates they are always the best. Thanx

Ashitaka

Fantastic photos! Thanks so much. People like the two of you are what makes this a great site!

And as for all the bunny photos: More please! Most of us won't ever see those seasonal characters in person (I know I'd never brave the Easter crowds).

MsSpinShady

Wow, just in time!

I was just starting to go through Tk421-sw and Thimblekisses Update Withdrawl :hammer:

As usual, you have taken me back to the parks and away from this cold grey day if only for a few minutes - thank you!

Please keep posting your reports - they are much appreciated :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MsSpinShady :cool:
(who is now impatiently waiting for Part 2)

kengels

Move Over KRYSSA

Since we are saying good bye to Kryssa, what is your recommendation as replacement to her "Top 7 Things To Do"? May I suggest a little bit of old school (Zipadeedooda Tip For The Day) and some new school (Kyrssa)!

NadieMasK2

Thanks to you both for your time and effort! A very fun post to read! It's almost like we're there with you. :D

The Easter Bunny pics are cool, and very rare.

Oh, and you guys are soo cute! You make great WDW models! :sohappy:

p.s. Get new batteries, every princess deserves her crown! :king:

MsSpinShady

Crowd photos

I forgot to add that I appreciate the photos of the crowds - WOW!!! We read other people's reports about crowd levels, but it is hard to put it into any type of context until you actually see it. We have never been during a time of year that would generate crowds like those in your photos, and all I kept thinking was "I wonder how many of those people are so frustrated with the crowds that they will never go again?"

It also seems that in almost every photo, there are way more adults than children. I guess maybe WDW is really a vacation that extended families can enjoy together? It certainly dispels the myth that WDW is only for little kids :)

Good job guys!

MsSpinShady :cool:
(STILL waiting impatiently for Part 2)

tk421-sw

kengels said:
May I suggest a little bit of old school (Zipadeedooda Tip For The Day) and some new school (Kyrssa)!

Ohh, those were the best! the little letters moved to make the words! I loved that..Zipadeedooda...boom chick boom chick boom chick boom chick....Tip for today!

Ahh, the good old days of Disney resort tv.!:) That would be the coolest thing to be the host with corinne. It would rock . I must do some calling. (I heard thay are having auditions but I must find out when)

KelsaBels

You guys have the BEST pictures...and captions!!! We also made a trip over Easter Weekend, as my brother moved down about a month ago, so now we have another excuse to visit! The crowds, I would have to agree, were the WORST I've ever seen. It can become overwhelming!!! Either way, I'd take that weather over the weather back home any day. Thanks again for your great pictures! You both are so cute :)

diddy_mouse

fabulous pictures guys! those crowds were unBELIEVEable! i recall going down during spring break and it was hard to walk around the parks. serious props to you guys fro braving the crowds and suppling us with top-notch pics!

P.S. "Zipadeedodah" was the best thing to ever happen to Resort TV! (just my humble opinion :animwink: )

Pippa

Wonderful Wonderful update, thank you!!!

I am I missing something but whats happening to Kyrssa??? *starts campaign to bring back the tip for today*

cherrynegra

Yaaaayyyyy!! The Fabulous Duo do it again. Excellent pictures!! And I agree. It's time to give Kryssa the pink slip to make room for you two. :sohappy:

notnothin

As always, fantastic pics. Thank you for sharing with everyone.

I hope the crowds don't look like that in early-mid May! :)

polynesiangirl

I love it! You guys always make great posts - and y'all look so cute and look like you're having a great time! :) The bunnies are/were great.

This post also made me especially happy that I *didn't* go over spring break, even though I was kind of sad I didn't - I'm way too used to lighter crowds at this point to handle that kind of madness anymore!

wannabeBelle

cherrynegra said:
Yaaaayyyyy!! The Fabulous Duo do it again. Excellent pictures!! And I agree. It's time to give Kryssa the pink slip to make room for you two. :sohappy:
I second that motion!!!!!!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom