News Move it! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party coming to and end later this year

brb1006

Many are dressed like the dancers, and many are getting tears already. Only 2 more to go.

Also MANY people are saying goodbye to Judy and Nick, and a lot of people cosplaying as them.
Are people seriously getting emotional and crying over a "mini parade/show"!? Not be be rude but I prefer an actual parade over this. Heck, Move it Shake It was supposed to be temporary.

Last edited:

Kman101

And people say Christmas Miracles aren't real!!!

I'll take a rapping It's A Good Time over what we just had anyday, personally. Though it's still an annoying waste of budget to me, maybe this new take won't be as bad. I know some liked it but I always felt the budget could go elsewhere.

brb1006

I'll take a rapping It's A Good Time over what we just had anyday, personally. Though it's still an annoying waste of budget to me, maybe this new take won't be as bad. I know some liked it but I always felt the budget could go elsewhere.
I just hope the next version themed to Mickey's 90th will actually be temporary and won't over stay it's welcome.

Kman101

I always admire your optimism, but you know it will suck just like the last iterations of this abomination.

:hilarious:

I try.

At least maybe it won't be just a random bunch of characters they'd rather not have meet and greets for so they shove them on floats with horrible music. Now it's the fab five (I'm assuming and "friends") and I hate the music a little less (as of now but I reserve the right to change my mind when it debuts and it plays loudly for the entire time).

See, I try ... :joyfull: but to be fair I guess my first true reaction would be "this will probably suck too" but I try ... I know ...

brb1006

:hilarious:

I try.

At least maybe it won't be just a random bunch of characters they'd rather not have meet and greets for so they shove them on floats with horrible music. Now it's the fab five (I'm assuming and "friends") and I hate the music a little less (as of now but I reserve the right to change my mind when it debuts and it plays loudly for the entire time).

See, I try ... :joyfull: but to be fair I guess my first true reaction would be "this will probably suck too" but I try ... I know ...
I prefer the days when a Street Party Parade hybrid didn't exist. The only parade that only ran during the daytime was the 3 o'clock parade. Special mention goes to the former parade Share A Dream Come True Parade (Not counting the two reskins but with a different parade name), and Mickey Mania that actually made the daytime interesting. Especially Mickey Mania.

Last edited:

MuteSuperstar

I still hate them saying "Grab out your cellphone for selfies" to the crowd.

Oh good grief....but this is what it is now. This is what people want.

Are people seriously getting emotional and crying over a "mini parade/show"!? Not be be rude but I prefer an actual parade over this. Heck, Move it Shake It was supposed to be temporary.

Yikes, yes this boggles my mind, frankly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom