News Move it! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party coming to and end later this year

Castle Cake Apologist

This is one of those things that fan boards “love to hate”. Some couldn’t really tell you why it’s terrible but everyone else hates it so they will to.

Funny how nearly every post in this thread lists specific reasons that MISI is terrible.

Let's review:
1. It's loud. Like, insanely loud.
2. It's tacky
3. The floats look kinda cheap
4. It wrecks the atmosphere of MSU when it blares its way around the area... not to mention parts of Tomorrowland and Liberty Square
5. It was supposed to be a temporary offering for What Will You Celebrate, but like many other terrible "temporary" things at WDW, it just never left
6. People are entitled to their opinions and don't have to give you a reason for not liking something

Last edited:

Castle Cake Apologist

Always great to see how happy people are when hundreds of Cast members, performers, drivers don’t know if they’ll be affected by this, lose their casting, have to worry about hours, find another job.

That's not really how Entertainment works. The performers will likely be rotated into other roles throughout the holiday season and then will likely be given the opportunity to be part of whatever replaces MISI. Performers don't just work one show.

jklakeview

So you're suggesting no M&G's at all? I'm sure that would go over REALLY well...
Really the reason why it can’t haooen is because of people like you that complain when they can’t hug and character. How about you have a natural dance encounter with Judy and be happy. I’d rather do that then go up to a cardboard back drop and take pictures. You can do that at a wax museum. I mean honestly.

Disney Maddux

Really the reason why it can’t haooen is because of people like you that complain when they can’t hug and character. How about you have a natural dance encounter with Judy and be happy. I’d rather do that then go up to a cardboard back drop and take pictures. You can do that at a wax museum. I mean honestly.
Sorry for wanting to be able to actually talk and interact with the character rather than dance with them... (Especially when you're not the best dancer :p)

FigmentForver96

Funny how nearly every post in this thread lists specific reasons that MISI is terrible.

Let's review:
1. It's loud. Like, insanely loud.
2. It's tacky
3. The floats look kinda cheap
4. It wrecks the atmosphere of MSU when it blares its way around the area... not to mention parts of Tomorrowland and Liberty Square
5. It was supposed to be a temporary offering for What Will You Celebrate, but like many other terrible "temporary" things at WDW, it just never left
6. People are entitled to their opinions and don't have to give you a reason for not liking something
Last I recall I didn’t say I needed to be given a reason.

asianway

That's not really how Entertainment works. The performers will likely be rotated into other roles throughout the holiday season and then will likely be given the opportunity to be part of whatever replaces MISI. Performers don't just work one show.
They’ll still have a job but they likely lose hours when these things happen off cycle

jklakeview

I saw one of them steal one of knee stroller things and roll around fronteirland. It's a beautiful thing.

But wait.....If they are actually interacting with the guests and their knee scooter, how can they stop, give a hug, and take a picture with me. Honestly Zootopia I'm not trying to be mean but how can you like this post if you're so against the free play interaction with the characters.

Disney Maddux

But wait.....If they are actually interacting with the guests and their knee scooter, how can they stop, give a hug, and take a picture with me. Honestly Zootopia I'm not trying to be mean but how can you like this post if you're so against the free play interaction with the characters.
Probably because they’re my two favorite characters, and I’d like to actually be able to talk with them and take pictures rather than dancing with annoying music and a blaring DJ (and the fact that I’m not a good dancer doesn’t help).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom