Mousekeeping Opt Out

RaySharpton

Anyone has done this yet? IS it all or nothing? Staying at pop march 3rd to 10th and don't really need it every day, but can you cut it back to evry other day and still get the gift cards, or is it all or nothing?

I just used this feature at the Pop Century resort. They sent me an email with a barcode and e-gift number to use for any purchases. I didn't use it for purchases.

Before I departed, I asked a staff member about it, and he said that if I come back the night before check out to the front desk to ask for the e-gift dollar amount to be deducted from my bill. They did just that, and it showed up on my folio letter left on my door as a credit to my final bill.

A couple of times, I did come back and my room and it was cleaned anyway. I didn't ask for it. I surmise that the housekeeping didn't check to see if the room was on their list. I tried to ask the housekeeping person, but she did not understand me.

Disney Fun

Please help. I am checking out today from Coronado Springs. How can I get the egiftcard, or credit? I have been here 6 nights. We have not had housekeeping at all.
Who do I need to contact?

KBLovedDisney

Please help. I am checking out today from Coronado Springs. How can I get the egiftcard, or credit? I have been here 6 nights. We have not had housekeeping at all.
I believe the way we did this last time was talking to CMs at the front desk of the hotel. Not sure what all took place, but they may be able to help.

RaySharpton

When I checked in, I told the staff that I wanted to use their no housekeeping. They said that they would email me the information for the gift card. They said there is not an actual card. I received the email that day with a bar code and number to use. I didn't have a printer to print it out. I didn't think about using my phone. If I did use my phone I could have used it for anything that I bought within WDW. I ended up using it on my final bill and it was automatically credited to my bill. I just went to the front desk the night before and double checked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom