Mousekeeping Envelopes

Elaine

Original Poster
Will somebody please tell me about "Mousekeeping Envelopes." What are they? Where do you get them? Any info. Thanks.

The Mom

Premium Member
Sometimes people will put a tip in an envelope for the housekeeping staff and leave it in their room....I think in the hopes that they will get get towel animals. They put it in a marked envelope because otherwise the "mousekeeper" won't take it.

I don't think it works all the time; I suspect that the "mousekeepers" who make the towel animals will do it whether or not you leave a tip. If a "mousekeeper" doesn't know how to fold the towels, I doubt that leaving money will make a difference.

I've found that leaving a tip on the pillow works just as well; it's always gone when I return.

Erika

It's true- on trips where we haven't left tips until the end of the stay, we have still had all kinds of towel-animal fun.

This past trip, we decided to leave a bit every day and though the housekeeper was not quite as playful as the previous one, she was very good and even left us a little note which I thought was very nice.

DanStat

We usually leave our tips in envelopes with Disney Clip-art on them. They have "For our Mousekeeper" written in Spanish and English.

I frogot which site I found the template on, however.:hammer:

MicBat

A friend of mine is doing the housekeeping pos in the WDWCP and she said they're teaching her how to fold the towls into animals! :sohappy:

tybroid59

I am a very awkward tipper so i saw this idea on one of the moms threads i think .
Also it was something to do waiting for the departure date me and my girl child had so much fun decorating them.

We had animals made out of towels and clean sheets every day and towels etc .
Im sure it doesnt make too much difference but we liked the idea

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom