Most Underrated Ride at the MK

J Sulley

On the underated theme...

El Pirata Y El Perico

I have eaten there the last couple of times I been to WDW and I love it. Wis hit wasn't just season.

TTA is great, too!

Stinkerbell

I agree. We always make a point to ride it every trip multiple times. One time all of the lights were on in Space Mountain right as we were going through. I got some cool pictures.

Silentoffy

I have to vote for Cranium Command. It has been my favorite attraction in Disney World since I first saw it although I can see why it may not appeal as much to other generations who dodn't grow up watching Hans and Franz/Jon Lovitz on SNL, Norm on Cheers and Bobcat Goldthwait in Police Academy movies. My second choice would be The Making of Me. I guess I may have to travel to Paris in the future if I want to see Martin Short in a Disney attraction.

DonaldD1987

wowmo said:
I for one think MICKEY'S PHILHARMAGIC is the most underrated Disney ride.

I dont agree with that becasue I heard that disney did a survey about people's favorite ride in WDW and that philharmagic rated #1. I do agree with the TTA, there are barely any lines anytime.

waltdisny

HennieBogan1966 said:
I have to agree 100%. The TTA is THE MOST underrated ride in the MK. It's a great way to cool off, get some great views of Tomorrowland, and there is NEVER a wait for it. And it's placement in Tomorrowland is perfect.
:sohappy: Finally, something Hennie and I can agree on!:sohappy:

:) Long live the WedWay People Mover!​

RedGear

I agree

I totally agree with you! I love going on it! Maybe because when I was little and couldn't go on space mountain I went on the people mover with my grandpa and I thought it was the coolest thing ever to ride thru a ride! When I go next time I am going on it with my boyfriend who hasn't been to disney since he was 6!
Its sad that alot of people think it's lame, but it's not! It's a great way to kick back and not have to stand in line for an hour for only 5 minutes to sit down!

wondersofdave89

I would say Timekeeper, because its always been one of my favorites and all, but because of my last visit to the Timekeeper, I can't really say it is. There were two different meet and greets in the queue and I couldn't tell where the line for TK started and where Stitch and Buzz ended. Plus, the clock on the time machine still said 2000 and the theatre and TVs were falling apart. Its just awful. Great attraction nonetheless. But, I'll have to go with the majority here and say Peoplemover.

Wonders is the most underrated attraction in WDW though.

SAVE IT!

KaliSplash

Walt Disney World Railroad
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Timekeeper
Carosel of Progress
It's a Small World
Hall of Presidents
Country Bear Jamboree

matt88mph

KaliSplash said:
Walt Disney World Railroad
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Timekeeper
Carosel of Progress
It's a Small World
Hall of Presidents
Country Bear Jamboree
What he said. Also, going to get a Dole Whip/Pineapple Float. Now that I have tried it, it has become an attraction within itself.

debndon

Definately the TTA, once during a rain storm instead of standing under a canopy or in a shop somewhere, we rode the TTA 29 consecutive times until the rain stopped, the cast member was very amused at this..

philsfan2185

Original Poster
matt88mph said:
What he said. Also, going to get a Dole Whip/Pineapple Float. Now that I have tried it, it has become an attraction within itself.

I wonder if there is a thread dedicated to Pineapple Dole Whip???? When I went 2 weeks ago, I FINALLY had a Dole Whip....I was blown away by how tasty it was. That is now my favorite ice cream. :sohappy:

J Sulley

TTA is a Great ride and totally underrated...

However, CoP always puts a huge smile on my face. I get this great sense of what Walt Disney was trying to accomplish. It just makes me happy!!!

There's a great big beautiful tommorrow...

LilDucky

debndon said:
Definately the TTA, once during a rain storm instead of standing under a canopy or in a shop somewhere, we rode the TTA 29 consecutive times until the rain stopped, the cast member was very amused at this..

We did this on a New Years eve night a couple of years ago during a torential downpour. We got stuck in Tommorowland and all we did for like an hour was ride the TTA. It was a great night really. We'll always remember sitting on the TTA and just talking with each other. Great way to spend part of your NYE.

bgraham34

The people mover has my vote. Its always one of those rides that I ride to relax and watch people from afar. I like it.

psuchad

philsfan2185 said:
I would have to say the Peoplemover a.k.a Tomorrowland Transit Authority. There is never anylines for this attraction. It's great on a hot day to cool off for a bit. Also this is one of the easiest attractions in the MK to stay on after your ride ends. Let me hear your thoughts on what you think is underrated at the MK.

You should really search before posting a thread. This was discussed in January and about a year ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom