Most Underrated Ride at the MK

GTOKID

I will vote for the WDW Railroad...have a GREAT pic of my 5yr brother riding with his arm around me....I ride that frist every time!!!

Epcot82Guy

Count me in for TTA. Great attraction that is a neat trip. I really wish they would spend some $$ (ha ha ha Can't even say it without laughing anymore) and add some extra show scenes and just plain scenery to the attraction. I think some of the dark tunnels could have "advertisements" or other aspects added in (like some of the areas do) to showcase more of tomorrowland. I also think just making sure the "tomorrow that never was" themeing goes throughout the track area would be helpful. It still has a bit of the old tomorrowland look (which I do love but doesn't mesh with the new themeing).

HauntedSquirrel

I love the peoplemover/TTA. I was so saddened to hear that Disneyland has lost their peoplemover forever since Rocket Rods. I think that they should incorporate one of disneyland's peoplemover scenes in with WDW's TTA, i think that they should put the Tron tunnel somewhere along the TTA. I think that would be a really cool throwback to the old peoplemover

bomafrunch

wowmo said:
I for one think MICKEY'S PHILHARMAGIC is the most underrated Disney ride. I saw it probably 5+ time, I liked it so much. I can't believe there hasn't been more incredible feedback for it - even though people seem to like it, not all LOVE it.

I found it better then the signficantly more expensive MISSION TO MARS.

Um, PhillharMagic isn't underrated. It's very popular. But because it lacks thrills, it's not going to get as much attention as Splash Mountain or Rock N Roller Coaster. And if everyone loved it, well, chances are you wouldn't be able to ride it 5+ times.

And Mission to Mars has been gone for ages. It was replaced by Alien Encounter and then Stitch's Great Escape.

As a land, I agree that Adventureland is underrated. Two of the best snacks in the MK (dole whip and citrus swirl), pirates and jungle cruise, close to Frontierland and Crystal Palace, etc.

As an attraction, TTA is my favorite underrated attraction. I don't like Space Mountain, and the last time(s) I went on Buzz, it broke down. TTA is my favorite attraction in Tomorrowland.

dclfan

I would have to agree about the TTA. Me and my family have never visited Walt Disney World and the Magic Kingdom without a ride on the people mover. It's so cool and nice not to have to stand on a line. Anyway I think Mickeys Phimarlmagic is one of the best attractions to come to the Magic Kingdom. The first time I saw it I was blown away.I love seeing all the classic Disney characters along with their great soundtracks. Now since its been opened we make that our first stop on our first day at the Magic Kingdom after breakfast at Crystal Palace. I guess I am a Mickey Philarmagician. LOL

Narthex

TTA is probably the most under-rated ride. Though everyone who goes on it loves it. I still call it the Wed-Way Peoplemover...It was my favorite D Ticket ride when I was a kid.

AndyP

wowmo said:
I for one think MICKEY'S PHILHARMAGIC is the most underrated Disney ride. I saw it probably 5+ time, I liked it so much. I can't believe there hasn't been more incredible feedback for it - even though people seem to like it, not all LOVE it.

I found it better then the signficantly more expensive MISSION TO MARS.

I Love Philharmagic, and I've heard its been rated number 1 at the MK.

TTA is also great for a nice relax when its hot.

Also totally agree about Adventureland. Last trip was the first time we had seen Adventureland in years! Couldn't believe we had been skipping the Jungle Cruise. I'm sure we'll incorporate it into our next trip from now on!

dxwwf3

After spending alot of time on these boards, I now consider the TTA to be one of the most OVERRATED attractions at WDW :lol: I like it too, but I don't think it's NEARLY as good as everyone around here says it is. At least it hasn't been character infested yet.....:lookaroun

subhuman31

I love the TTA. I ride it at least 3 times when I'm at the MK. It's also great that there are never lines for it. Definitly underrated.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
I have to agree 100%. The TTA is THE MOST underrated ride in the MK. It's a great way to cool off, get some great views of Tomorrowland, and there is NEVER a wait for it. And it's placement in Tomorrowland is perfect.

DisneyMarg

I LOVE TTA! We rode twice last week when it was raining. It was great to unload our backpacks and ponchos and cruise around for a while. It's such a nice long ride, and since there was no line, they let us ride a second time. I love the fact that it goes through all the attractions. My husband and teens sort of rolled their eyes when I suggested we get on it, but before long they were saying, "Hey, this is cool!" and "Oh, I forgot how much I like this!". They were the ones who suggested the second trip around. I LOVE TTA!
:sohappy:

aimster

PeopleMover! That's actually one of my all-time fave attractions. I could probably ride it all day if I could. I love being a dork and waving and hollering at everyone below as I go by. LMAO!

Slosh

I agree with the TTA and particularly with Timekeeper, but I really think Jungle Cruise has lost a lot of its attention recently - Its a great ride, especially with a good guide. Or are all the good guides gone now too?

Carolwood

My vote goes to TTA also, a great ride when you need a break, great views of the park. My three year old couldn't get enough of it when we visited back in Oct. I think we rode it 5 or 6 times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom