Most underrated attraction

Sam Eagle 1776

Original Poster
What is the most underrated attraction in WDW? The criteria for this one is to be a great ride or show but not draw as many crowds or be as popular as some of the other main attractions. They could be just misunderstood or disliked for some reason. The Universe of Energy is a good example of this. You got your great animatronics, decent storyline, (if a bit old) and just an overall good experience. So what is the most underappreciated ride?

GenerationX

My vote for most underrated attraction is Flights of Wonder. The birds are beautiful and their "tricks" (adaptations, really) are cool. The dialogue is corny, but with the right wacky CMs, silly enough to be funny. You can get a closer look at some of the birds after the show and talk to the CMs, too.

Oftentimes, CMs are trying to pull passersby into the show right before it starts.

wdwfan100

Tomorrowland Transit Authority

There is seldom a long wait and it is a great ride. It lasts longer than a minute and brings you on an entertaining scenic tour of Tommorowland.

tdonald

I think UoE and Flights of Wonder are both very underrated, along with CoP, Hall of Presidents, Living with the Land, JIIwF, and all of WS attractions except Maelstrom.

lpet11984

Tomorrowland Transit Authority

There is seldom a long wait and it is a great ride. It lasts longer than a minute and brings you on an entertaining scenic tour of Tommorowland.

I don't think the TTA is really underrated, but it is one of those attractions that can go easily unnoticed.

That being said, it's always on our list to do-- one of our favorites!

wdwfan100

I don't think the TTA is really underrated, but it is one of those attractions that can go easily unnoticed.

That being said, it's always on our list to do-- one of our favorites!

What is the most underrated attraction in WDW? The criteria for this one is to be a great ride or show but not draw as many crowds or be as popular as some of the other main attractions. They could be just misunderstood or disliked for some reason. The Universe of Energy is a good example of this. You got your great animatronics, decent storyline, (if a bit old) and just an overall good experience. So what is the most underappreciated ride?

It just seems like there is seldomly a line for this attraction. I think that is because people like us that are familiar with MK know about it. Those that aren't as familiar overlook it.

UoE! It's one of the funniest attractions at Disney.

"Now some person I don't even know reminds me there's no eating, drinking, smoking, or flash photography allowed in my dream."

Classic! :ROFLOL:

tinkerblonde11

I agree with COP 100%. It is a wonderful ride designed by Walt Disney himself that is really overlooked by new comers because it is tucked away in a corner.

nuttyskadork

Universe is a good pick. I really liked Stitch tbh. I wouldnt say it's underrated but a lot of people crapped all over it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom