Most uncomfortable seating in an attraction or show

Pioneer Hall

The Worst in Alien Encounter. When those shoulder harnesses come down my shoulders are in pain. And since I have been carrying around a 50 pound pin bag all day...OUUUUUUUCHHHHHH!!!!

Yellow Shoes

Originally posted by MrPromey
Well, that would seem like a no-brainer. The only problem though, is that we can't turn our heads 360 degrees which means that unless we are standing, we won't be able to see the whole movie..

How about if they should put in little cars that rotate 360 degrees like the ones in Buzz Lightyear?

orangefan15

Originally posted by meeko_33785
Alien Encounter, especially when the shoulder harnesses come down... and don't stop when they get to your shoulders.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who experiences this on AE...most uncomfortable.

Brett

I'm slapping a vote down for the Universe of Energy or the Backlot Tour. Don't know why, but it always is a pain for me.

mousecar

I agree with everything mentioned but I have to add the Matterhorn at Disneyland. The seats were uncomfortable and hard, built for riders under 5', and what's with the hard wheels and track? I think I know how the Flintstones car must feel!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom