Most Relaxing Ride?

BigRedDad

Is that actually true? I've never heard that but that's hilarious if that's true. If I seen somebody asleep I'd be dying laughing! LOL!
No, but it would be nice. They actually stop it to be sure you are not dead. We got stuck on it because of that once. They had to paramedic an elderly lady out that didn't wake up.

PurpleDragon

your kidding right?
Nope. Its not like I'm saying they're boring, these attractions are air conditioned and you can sit down for an extended period. Now I will admit Tough to be a Bug is a bit loud for any sort of relaxing, but its always cold in that auditorium which is HUGE during the peak of Fla summers.

Mark P.

People Mover. If it is slow enough you can ride it a few times without getting off and give the feet a rest!!
On more than one occasion I've gotten so distracted soaking in the atmosphere that the CM has had to ask me if I was planning on riding again because I was about to miss the disembarkation point. Haven't taken them up on the offer yet (too much else to do), but one of these trips...

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

Original Poster
The main reason I consider the People Mover and Spaceship Earth more relaxing than say the Train or Small World is because on each of those rides you're isolated from the crowd for a period of time. On the other rides you still have the stress of being in a crowd. Albeit that it is somewhat smaller. The isolation combined with the dark and being able to sit down for an extended period of time is what puts them over the top for me. Although I'm not really an "outside" person anyway. Really I like to be indoors most of the time and being outside just gives me more of a general feeling of unease as opposed to being inside. So that also makes the Train not appeal to me as much as the other rides. Certainly to each their own but that's just my own personal reasoning is all.

Epcot-Rules

Living with the Land is my favorite. I love to grow things so I enjoy seeing that awesome greenhouse. I do like SSE as well.

KikoKea

TTA, CoP, and the train are our favorite chill rides at MK. At EPCOT, we like SE and Living With the Land best. There's nothing at HS we find relaxing...but it is nice to sit in the AC at Muppets, I guess. And, at AK, pretty much any bench or the FlameTree eating area is nice.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

Original Poster
Wanna hear something funny? I started this thread and said that the PM was my most relaxing ride. Well just a few days ago I got on to kick back and it broke down and I wound getting evacuated from it. So much for relaxing. LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom