Most Relaxing Ride?

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

Original Poster
Peoplemover and Carousel of Progress in MK
Spaceship Earth or Universe of Energy in Epcot
Maybe the Muppets for DHS
Nothing in AK though the train might be the closest there.
One Man's Dream would be a good one for DHS as well. The show is long enough that if you've seen it enough times you could even grab little shut eye during it.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
My favorite attractions to relax on are always the PeopleMover, Spaceship Earth, and Living with the Land

ToyStoryMiss

Peoplemover, CoP, the Country Bear Jamboree, and the Railroad for MK
Living With The Land, Spaceship Earth, and Gran Fiesta Tour for Epcot
Great Movie Ride for HS
and the Wildlife Express in AK :D

Mista C

WEDWAY hands down. Sit back, chill, enjoy the breeze, the people watching, zone out, whatever. My daughter and I will ride it at least 5-10 times each day that we are at the MK! Sometimes we'll stay on it for 2-3 rides if it's not crowded, then come back a few hours later and do it all over again. I can never get enough of it.

Clarissa McDaniel

MK: Train, POTC, HM, PeopleMover, COP, Jungle Cruise
Epcot: Living with the Land, Ellen's Energy Adventure (Always nap on this one), Seas with Nemo, Three Caballeros, Spaceship Earth
AK: Train
HS: GMR

GVentola

No wonder I never hear anybody laugh at Ellen's jokes on her Energy Adventure. Everyone's sleeping (except me)! I'm kinda afraid to laugh and wake everyone up...

Simba's Mom

In AK, I'd recommend the train to Rafiki's Planet Watch for a rest. Lots of people (including me) have ridden out, then just stayed on the train to ride back.

NiarrNDisney

I have always enjoyed the Liberty Bell, Living with the Land and Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover for a nice relaxing break on my barking dogs!

Captain Barbossa

MK
1. WDWRR
2. Liberty Belle
3. Small World
4. Dumbo
5. Transit Authority
6. Carousel of Progress
7. POTC

EPCOT
1. Spaceship Earth
2. Living with the Land
3. Gran Fiesta Tour
4. Soarin'

AK
1. Wildlife Express Train
2. Tricera Top Spin
3. Expedition Everest

DHS
1. Great Movie Ride

Surfin' Tuna

I'd have to agree with people mover as the best for relaxation, although the dance party sometimes makes it feel a little less relaxing.

Living with the Land would be number two, but the seats on that ride are killer. Every week we hit it and every week I swear it's the last time...I'll be there Tuesday night griping about it again.

SSE should make the list, but it always reminds me of what used to be....

WDWRR is also a real winner for just turning off the brain and circling the park

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom