Most Relaxing Ride?

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

Original Poster
I was thinking the other day about what rides I like to go to when I need to wind down for a second. I can narrow it down to two. One is the Haunted Mansion and the other is the People Mover. My all time favorite ride is the Haunted Mansion but I'd say the People Mover maaaaay get a slight edge on the chill factor. What do you guys say? Spaceship Earth is high up there as well.

gsansone

Haunted Mansion isn't so relaxing with the sorta uncomfortable ups and downs and the routine breakdowns -- can be very noisy depending on where you stop. PeopleMover is definitely a great ride to just sit back and chill out on. Or the River Boats....

drwadadli

My vote is for PeopleMover and CoP if you are in the MK. As a kid, my parents used to take me to CoP so I could take a nap during the 21-minute rotation. If you are in Epcot, I think Living with the Land and Spaceship Earth are the most relaxing.

correcaminos

Peoplemover and Carousel of Progress in MK
Spaceship Earth or Universe of Energy in Epcot
Maybe the Muppets for DHS
Nothing in AK though the train might be the closest there.

Otterhead

Living with the Land is a very zen experience. Relax in a boat & watch the plants.

A friend of mine refers to Energy as "Ellen's Energy Nap". If those benches were more comfortable I'd zonk out too.

It's not a ride, but "Impressions of France" is about the most relaxing attraction in the park.

I love grabbing a ride on gran fiesta tour in the afternoon between cocktails
I miss the old days when they'd let you take margaritas on Rio del Tiempo. It was rarely busy so we'd often ride two or three times in a row without getting off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom