Most Prized Disney Possession?

Thomas morrow

A book of tickets from our first trip in 1977, our first extra magic hours wristbands (great memories) and somewhat Disney related an offical guide map to the 1964 New York Worlds Fair

copcarguyp71

My memories

-You don't have to dust them off
-They are not delicate or fragile
-They don't fade over time...at least I try not to let them
-There are no duplicates for sale on eBay
-Only I can share them with who I feel is worthy

Truthfully I come home with one single widget from each trip and that is it...the rest of it I keep in my head and those memories will be there long after the t-shirts rip and coffee mugs break. I know I am the WDO's worst nightmare but I don't really spend any money on swag at the parks.

WED Purist

One of a Kind

Toontown Fair is gone, but in my house hangs a portrait of "Our Current Judge", Mickey Mouse. My wife cried when I brought it home.

Lee

Adventurer
Tough one. It would be either...
My seat from a Nautilus sub
or
My signed Marc Davis pirates art
or
My Tomorrowland 2055 project team jacket.

BiggerTigger

First and mainly, are the memories with my family.
Next would be our DVC Membership.
Lastly, a 13 frame clip of Madame Leota projection from the Haunted Mansion.

WDWScottieBoy

My Disneyland Vinyl 45 signed by Walt himself is probably my most prized. Also, my entire book collection of Disney books that are almost all signed by the authors (and in most cases, the Nine Old Men). Very proud of my "Celebrating Ward Kimball" and "Celebrating Frank Thomas" pieces of art among many other original movie posters signed by Ollie/Frank.

Stupido

My Belle tiara. During my cp days, my two best friends and I each got a princess crown, each getting their favorite princess. We had princess thursdays where we would go around and meet all the princesses wearing our tiaras. Everytime I see my crown, I'm reminded of our great times together

jlevis

Tough question. I have several cells that make me smile when I see them. Of all my pins the ones with the image of Walt are special to me. My mantle clock with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto on it sits in a place of honor. I don't view a memory as a possesion but the pure joy I saw on my grandson's face as we plunged down the flume of Splash Mountain is a memory I cherish. I look forward to our next trip when all of my family will be there and more memories will be made and more tangible things will join the collection. Oh yeah, my Mickey ears. We have had the good fortune to travel extensively across this great country and I have memories and things from those travels that I love. But, no place warms my heart like Disney World.

sweetpee_1993

This is tough. Memories first. Pics & video next. Our Mickey ear hat sets: dream ears & classic black ears both of which are embroidered with the cool script before the switch from the old machines to the computerized ones. Then, of course, my Disney Dooneys (6 bags, 5 wristlets) and Harvey's Disney Couture bag. Looooove my bags. Oh, & my silver ring I had carved in Adventurand. It says "sweetpee". :D

CaptainShortty

1. My CM Name Badge
2. My Mickey Ears - One from earning my ears at Animal Kingdom Lodge and one from when I graduated the Disney College Program.
3. My 95 page scrapbook I made from my college program.

Can't ask for much else. =)

cheezbat

Mine have to be my Darkwing Duck plush...man I'm glad I have that thing...and a small Tokyo Disneysea Goofy plush that was given to me during my time at WDW while I was friends with Goofy. The girls who gave it to me were some of the nicest people I encountered while working at WDW.

WorldKey

Tough one. It would be either...
My seat from a Nautilus sub
or
My signed Marc Davis pirates art
or
My Tomorrowland 2055 project team jacket.

Well la dee da.....just joking.....VERY impressive....I would love to have a piece of the Nautilus!!

MVP Heather

Three years ago, my DH arranged a surprise to be sent to to the Kona Cafe on the evening of our anniversary to be delivered to our table for dessert. (Oh the magic of Disney!) He sent a Mickey Mouse Statue holding a plate with a zero calorie piece of cake sitting on it. (A zero calorie cake is one made of flowers) I was so surprised! On the card he even had an excerpt from the Illuminations music, "Promise." Truly Magical!

Tomorrowland 2055. . .is that how long we have to wait for the rumored refurb?!

I am joking of course...kind of=)

My favorite item would have to be my photo of the first time I saw Cinderella Castle. It is one of those moments that only happens once in life, and puts me back in that place everytime I look at it!

Acolli18

Mine has to be a sketch of Donald Duck my Pop-pop gave me when I was 1, which says to Andrew from Donald. That or the etched glass of Cinderella Castle for the 40th anniversary I bought there last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom