Most Outrageous thing you've witnessed at WDW?

Minnie_girl

Saw an old guy in a walker dancing with Viva Gaia at Animal Kingdom a few days ago. Did pretty good too
75.gif

lol...nice! :)

Funmeister's Delight

Back in the mid 2000's my mother and I were walking through Swiss Family Robinson and this family was coming down a staircase next to us... the father smacked their son purposely down the steps on to the floor below. The mother then looked at us and said "If anyone has a problem with that, he deserved it!" We just stood there is shock...

slappy magoo

Secondhand, but my wife came out of the ladies' room closest to Expedition Everest shocked and appalled, claiming that there was a stall where someone decided to purposely "miss" the toilet and use their not-liquid waste to smear the word "YETI" on the wall. I suggested maybe it was a brownie, or something other than what it looked like. My wife - not prone to make up or even embellishing stories - assured me it was exactly what it looked like.

It's a topic brought up often in our house, because we only have daughters. My eldest is now 5 and throughout her life, if I ever had to take her to a public restroom, if it's just the two of us out and her mom's nowhere in sight, I prefer bringing her in to the ladies' room. I knock first, make sure it's unoccupied. If anyone enters while we're in there, I announce my presence: "Sorry, I'm in here with my little girl." My wife hates it, she's sure someone will kick up a fuss and I'll get arrested and she'd rather I just take my daughter into the men's room. But I hate that because, aside from the potential awkwardness of a small girl in a bathroom with dudes whipping it out, I jut know that guys are disgusting. One of the great ironies in life is that guys are so into sports where aim and accuracy is all-important, then they use a public restroom and it's like they don't care what gets in the urinal or bowl and what doesn't. If my daughter uses a men's room, I'm holding her up so her pants don't get wet from residue on the floor, to say nothing of what's left on the seat. So I tell my wife "men's rooms are usually disgusting." Then she looks at me and utters one word: "YETI!"

MY_NAME_STITCH

For those of you with weak stomachs, you may want to skip this post. My DW and I were enjoying a fine meal at LeCellier. We were seated next to a family that wasn't having a great dining experience. One of the women at the table must
have sent her salmon back at least three times because she didn't think it was
done properly. Her reason was it was still pink in the middle. Huh??? Salmon is always pink in the middle.

I know what you're thinking what's so bad about that. Well here's the best part. A young man probably in his twenties must have had a sinus infection. The reason I know this was because he blew his nose all through dinner. And to make matters worse, he threw his used napkins under the table. OMG!!!. The cast member would need a bio hazard suit to clean that up. No tip is worth that!!!

On our way out we showed the manager the table and he said he would take care of it. You can take some people out of the trailer park.......

Last edited:

FettFan

Secondhand, but my wife came out of the ladies' room closest to Expedition Everest shocked and appalled, claiming that there was a stall where someone decided to purposely "miss" the toilet and use their not-liquid waste to smear the word "YETI" on the wall. I suggested maybe it was a brownie, or something other than what it looked like. My wife - not prone to make up or even embellishing stories - assured me it was exactly what it looked like.

It's their way of protesting the broken "Disco Yeti".

Greg Eng

In the spring of 2011, I was in the China part of Epcot's WorldShowcase. While the rest of my family went into the shops, I stayed outside and noticed a child that seemed lost. I observed the child for a few minutes. Being an educator, I can sense when a child is scared. I calmly asked the child if they were ok. The child told me the dad told them to wait for him but didn't say where. I proceeded to try to locate the dad based on the description given to me by the child. Shortly after looking, I notified the shop manager that a child was lost and couldn't find the parent. Come to find out, the dad was inside a building then went outside to take a phone call. I asked the child if that was their dad and they said yes. I walked the child back to the dad who didn't even acknowledge the child was upset and missing. I was so upset but calmly walked away and notified the shop manager that the child was back with the dad.

Lucky

But I hate that because, aside from the potential awkwardness of a small girl in a bathroom with dudes whipping it out, I jut know that guys are disgusting. One of the great ironies in life is that guys are so into sports where aim and accuracy is all-important, then they use a public restroom and it's like they don't care what gets in the urinal or bowl and what doesn't. If my daughter uses a men's room, I'm holding her up so her pants don't get wet from residue on the floor, to say nothing of what's left on the seat. So I tell my wife "men's rooms are usually disgusting." Then she looks at me and utters one word: "YETI!"
A long time ago I worked at a restaurant and cleaned the bathrooms at the end of the night. The women's was always a bigger mess than the men's. But something must have changed since then - men's rooms have gotten really disgusting, like you say.

durangojim

When I was 15 or 16 my parents took me and a buddy to WDW for 4 nights in 1991. They splurged and we all stayed at the GF. At the time this was the nicest hotel my friend or I had ever stayed in. The GF had just opened and one evening around midnight two drunk couples in their early 20s came up to the pool where we were swimming. The girls (who were really attractive) stripped down to their underwear and jumped in. That was the most outrageous and also one of the best things as a teen to ever see in WDW!:D

jl3283

most outrageous thing i've seen is all the nasty cast members lately with bad attitudes. Especially guest relations, they're always so rude.

MaxsDad

A long time ago I worked at a restaurant and cleaned the bathrooms at the end of the night. The women's was always a bigger mess than the men's. But something must have changed since then - men's rooms have gotten really disgusting, like you say.

I am in the restaurant business. Nothing has changed. Overall, the Women's gets messier.

FigmentsFangirl

Since being on the Disney Dream, the most outrageous thing I've seen is some really cool mind bending thinking games, couple of math puzzles, thank goodness the crayons used are washables!

Oh, and Ariel loves cameras

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom