Most Outrageous thing you've witnessed at WDW?

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Probably when all the topiaries at Flower and Garden came to life and took all the guests currently in FW prisoner and then used us as ransom. Topiary Minnie and her sharp thorns were especially cruel. Luckily, Disney anticipated this occurrence and sent in a team with flame throwers completely decimating the army of newly sentient plant beings with minimal causalities that were, of course, immediately hauled off property before they were announced dead. It was either that or this dude who really took advantage of the Cosmic Ray's toppings bar.

Takeitforgranite

We had been waiting in line for the AK bus at All Stars for about 15 minutes. We were at the front, but the line had accumulated to more than one load. At the very last second, a couple rides up in their scooters. They were both in their 30s and looked like marathon runners. They were well-toned and fit. I tend to notice such things on scooter riders so I can judge them. The guy loads his, hops off and get on his female friend's and loads her. All the while, he's acting really friendly and jovial, like there aren't 75 people waiting and a handful who won't be able to board because of his scooters.

I didn't think much of it, considering that was about the 100th time I've seen something like that, but later on, I saw them both standing in line at Everest looking very able and fit. I wanted to ask if he was feeling better, but he was too far up.

LostPrincessKarleigh

Probably when all the topiaries at Flower and Garden came to life and took all the guests currently in FW prisoner and then used us as ransom. Topiary Minnie and her sharp thorns were especially cruel. Luckily, Disney anticipated this occurrence and sent in a team with flame throwers completely decimating the army of newly sentient plant beings with minimal causalities that were, of course, immediately hauled off property before they were announced dead. It was either that or this dude who really took advantage of the Cosmic Ray's toppings bar.
I would expect this from the Captain Hook topiary, but Minnie?! Guess the Ole Mouse is having some financial problems after all?:eek:

mouse_luv

It sounds like ulcerative colitis. Ulcers form in the colon and rupture, causing massive bleeding. There is not much in the way of treatment....typically it will heal on its own with the aid of a regimen of antibiotics and a change in diet.

However, if gone untreated, the ruptures cause perforations in the colon causing the entire organ to shut down and die, at which point an emergency colostomy is necessary to save the patient's life.

Sounds like the guest in question, judging by his nonchalant attitude, has gone through this before.
He might want to be making an appointment with his doctor for surgery....if he's even still alive.

I have UC, and there's multiple pills I take for this daily. I still have flare ups. When I read the post by the cm, I thought exactly the same thing. It could either be UC or even its sister disease, Crohns. Either way they both suck. I hope that person got proper medical attention, because it's nothing to mess around with. It's something that if you go through it for years, you are a bit nonchalant about it but it's still embarrassing. And it is not a laughing matter whatsoever.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom