Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Carousel of Progress

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other, Specify Por Favor

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters

Horizons38

Premium Member
Horizons for me ! I remember when i saw it the firt time (1989) it just blew my mind even though it was starting to be a little outdated by then ! I just thought WOW ! :animwink:

Big Pooh

For me, it's American Adventure. It's my favorite show at WDW, and after 9/11, it has even more meaning for me. I know it's a Disneyized version of history that glosses over some the uglier things in our past, but that's not the point. It's a very patriotic show that reminds us why we live in the best country on this planet(No offense to anyone living outside the U.S.). It makes me thankful that I live in a free society, and thankful for the people that fought and died to ensure that freedom.

Everytime I watch it, I'm amazed by the stage...moving sets and AA's on and off, and never missing a beat. My hat's off to the imagineers that conceived , designed, and built The American Adventure. It was a massive undertaking, and in my opinion, it's the best audio animatronic show in the World, and the world.

Cheers :wave:

moonchild

I really loved the Tribute to Walt Disney. I forget the name of it, but it has a wonderful movie at the end of the museaum. Anyone know the name of it?

WDWspider

Originally posted by Big Pooh
For me, it's American Adventure. It's my favorite show at WDW, and after 9/11, it has even more meaning for me. I know it's a Disneyized version of history that glosses over some the uglier things in our past, but that's not the point. It's a very patriotic show that reminds us why we live in the best country on this planet(No offense to anyone living outside the U.S.). It makes me thankful that I live in a free society, and thankful for the people that fought and died to ensure that freedom.

Everytime I watch it, I'm amazed by the stage...moving sets and AA's on and off, and never missing a beat. My hat's off to the imagineers that conceived , designed, and built The American Adventure. It was a massive undertaking, and in my opinion, it's the best audio animatronic show in the World, and the world.

Cheers :wave:

American Adventure for much the same reasons.. beautifully done.

Close second with Carousel of Progress. Typical Reasons plus it's a Family Favorite, so sentimental reasons also.

SirNim

CoP - Disney is all about progress - progress in animation technique - progress in theme park design - progress in all of its units! We can only hope the progress continues. WE surely do not want a regress to lesser quality standards.

Brett

Spaceship Earth is what I chose. As a journalist in training here at Clemson University, the story of communications is the essence of what I plan to do. In addition, it's the first attraction I partake in every trip to Walt Disney World (I'm living in less than 9 hours now for the Mouse :D )

MKCP 1985

At this point in my life, I cannot spend a day at EPCOT without going to the American Adventure. The little kid in my always resists, recognizing the 45 minute detour from Soaring, blasting off and testing track mixed in with the culinary treats of the World Showcase, but I go.

And then I hear the Voices of Liberty and I smile. Maybe, I even hum a little on the walk into the theater.

When Mark Twain and Ben Franklin begin their discourse, I think about taking a nap, but the imagery and the music are inspiring. The Civil War song usually brings a tear to my eye.

So, I voted for American Adventure.

But I can't imagine the Magic Kingdom without the Haunted Mansion. I almost wrote it in. :D

*disneymagic*

i have two: mickey's philharmagic and pirates of the caribbean. pirates is a classic and the earliest attraction i can remember. i love it! (can't wait until july 7th!!! :sohappy: ) and mickey's philharmagic was truly magical. it included a song from each of my favorite animated disney movies (the little mermaid, beauty and the beast, the lion king and aladdin--oh the flying was amazing *sigh*) philharmagic is my all-time favorite attraction.

I've only seen CoP once, but I will never forget it. Made me proud to be a person (that sounds a little strange!).

Never done American Adventure, but on my 4th trip (09/2006!!!) I will be sure to do it. Heard amazing things, and as a patriot I'm sure I will love it.

speck76

WaltzingMatilda said:
I've only seen CoP once, but I will never forget it. Made me proud to be a person (that sounds a little strange!).

Never done American Adventure, but on my 4th trip (09/2006!!!) I will be sure to do it. Heard amazing things, and as a patriot I'm sure I will love it.
I never did AA until around 2003.....

Now, my epcot trips consist of AA, VoL, and the Rose and Crown Pub

melbatoast

I said It's a Small World, for the simple reason that its always been a family thing for me. I've gone with my parents, grandparents, and a younger sister, and it was the one thing we could always agree on. I remember the first time my sister rode it when she was two and it was the first thing we did in Magic Kingdom. She was just in awe. There was so much to see and it actually meant something. I actually watched the home video of it the other day and my sister's eyes are like saucers, and that really just sums it up for me. Its a family thing and it always will be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom