Most Disney systems currently down

disneydata

Original Poster
As of about 1pm, a few Disney systems went down including the Cast information site, front desk systems, and engineering dispatching systems. As of now 2pm, this now includes ticketing, dining, and reservation booking systems. Pretty much every major system is currently not operating.

Disneydreamer23

yes I went online @ 8 to order halloween tickets and they said sold out I called the number and they said we have 300 left! ( im goin on halloween) so if any one else is I would get your tickets today!

juniorthomas

yes I went online @ 8 to order halloween tickets and they said sold out I called the number and they said we have 300 left! ( im goin on halloween) so if any one else is I would get your tickets today!

Wow, that is WAY off. Glad that you were able to get your tickets in the end though.

SHORTY

When I called around 10:00 am this morning I got the 3 tone beep and a recording saying we're sorry but all systems are currently down. Called right back & everything was fine. Could have been the start of the bigger problems they're now experiencing.

askmike1

I would say business as usual :). For a forward thinking company, Disney has a poor attitude regarding IT funding and performance.

That is just horribly incorrect. Disney put's an incredible amount of money and emphasis on technology, especially at Parks & Resorts.

disney9752

That is just horribly incorrect. Disney put's an incredible amount of money and emphasis on technology, especially at Parks & Resorts.

maybe they have but they STILL OUTSOURCED their it dept years ago, a good friend from high school was a victim of that....:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom