News Morocco Pavilion redevelopment

Disstevefan1

These are nothing like my analogies, which involved conflating different cultures and regions. That’s what this this thread is full of—people treating Morocco as if it could be anywhere in the Arab/Muslim world rather than recognising it as a specific place with a distinctive culture.
Agreed. Disney is destroying Morocco....

DCLcruiser

His father is Mustafa in the original story and has nothing to do with Ali Baba.
I do not recall, nor can I find any evidence of his father being in the first movie. There are sequels; Aladdin's father is Cassim, who is the leader of the Forty Thieves. The character is based on Ali Baba.

Last edited:

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Yes. It is presented that Jasmine (and sometimes with Aladdin) are visiting Morocco. They aren't welcoming you to Agrabah.

Perhaps they Honeymooned there? Or have since moved?

In the vibrant heart of Marrakech, a young detective named Mara, the daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine, teams up with her lively sidekick, Hani—a mystical plush elephant djinn—to unravel mysteries and protect the city's magic from those who seek to exploit it.

Mara of Morocco coming soon to Disney+!

#Fixed

Last edited:

Bocabear

I really miss the old Morocco Pavilion... It is now a shadow of itself... Maybe at some point they will find another restaurant Hospitality group to take over the Main restaurant...That would help it out greatly... Maybe plus up the cultural museum and add some sort of attraction... any sort of attraction... And yes, I would prefer it be Moroccan...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom