Morimoto Asia coming to 'The Landing' district of Disney Springs in 2015

AshaNeOmah

So what's the news on ADRs for Morimoto? I'm going down for the Wine and Dine and can't seem to get anything to come up. It's also listed on OpenTable but I'm not getting any hits.

ABQ

So what's the news on ADRs for Morimoto? I'm going down for the Wine and Dine and can't seem to get anything to come up. It's also listed on OpenTable but I'm not getting any hits.
What do you mean by "not getting any hits?" I was able to reserve a table for 2 Thursday October 15th at 6:45 on Open Table.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Inventory is being released in phases, so keep checking.

French Quarter

Mouse Trap

Very good dining experience last night. Great to see Chef Morimoto in action (as well as strolling around Disney Springs :p).

Honestly for the price you pay it is one of the best meals in Orlando. We ordered 5 items... 2 apps, a soup and 2 entrees and the bill came out to about $85 pre-tip. Not to mention the 5 star service, which I hope sticks around once Chef Morimoto leaves.

mikeh

Honestly for the price you pay it is one of the best meals in Orlando. We ordered 5 items... 2 apps, a soup and 2 entrees and the bill came out to about $85 pre-tip. Not to mention the 5 star service, which I hope sticks around once Chef Morimoto leaves.

Couldn't agree more about price! We had 5 items as well and it was around $70.

DisneySprings_09302015-12.jpg

DisneySprings_09302015-14.jpg

DisneySprings_09302015-55.jpg

DisneySprings_09302015-27.jpg

DisneySprings_09302015-30.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom