More people calling it "Epcot Center" ?

Walt Disney himself called it EPCOT Center on many of the TV preview shows he did for it, before it was even broken ground on. But WHO CARES....call it what ever the H*** your gonna call it. As long as the person your talking to knows what your talking about WHO CARES. EPCOT, epcot, epcot center epcot centre, EPCOT Center, the park with the big ball, we know what you mean......geeeeeesh already.

fabdisbabe

EPCOT Center was my favorite Theme Park.
EPCOT 95, etc., then just "EPCOT" was a mismatch of education, thrill rides, and ever-increasingly generic shops.

When I say "EPCOT Center", it's with a note of longing in my voice.

Epcotrob

OK off topic here.....(sorry)

Oh my gosh directly from Hawaii its the Fabulous Disney Babe. What are you doing here? The first time I ever steped foot inside Epcot was with this woman. She sure knew how to show me a good time as SSE was my first attraction I ever rode in WDW.

OK back on topic.....

Personaly I call it Epcot. While I never set foot in the park while the parks name was EPCOT Center, I wish I had gotten the chance to do so.

EPCOT.nut

Wanna call the Magic Kingdom, "Disney World?" None of my business. Wanna call Test Track "Fast Track?".

YES - yesterday while on the EPCOT monorail I heard a family planning to go to the ride "Inside Track" and while busting a nutt to The Land I heard a man passing me telling his woman they needed to ride "Fast Track."

My husband and I had a fantastic conversation about ignorance that ended in us feeling sorry for people that never go to WDW and thus have no clue what the attractions are called.

In honor of this, I finally changed my avatar away from a wistful Roy Disney..

I saw your new Avatar! After an attack of hysteria I am now able to type! :lol::lol::lol: - red suits you. :D - Also I didn't know your last Avatar was Roy Disney - I thought it was your Grandpa. :ROFLOL:

Enderikari

Don't you mean DHS! :lookaroun

As, apparently, the only one who really gives two quibbles about proper nomenclature around here, I do have to state that Disney-MGM Studios is to be referred to as Disney-MGM Studios, or the shortened The Studios (never just MGM, at least if you are official) until such time as January, 2008. Upon that time, its only proper nomenclature will be Disney's Hollywood Studios, or the shortened The Studios (never just Hollywood)

EpcotServo

As, apparently, the only one who really gives two quibbles about proper nomenclature around here, I do have to state that Disney-MGM Studios is to be referred to as Disney-MGM Studios, or the shortened The Studios (never just MGM, at least if you are official) until such time as January, 2008. Upon that time, its only proper nomenclature will be Disney's Hollywood Studios, or the shortened The Studios (never just Hollywood)

Exactly, that's what I said.

If you must call it by the -shiver- new name, please do so when it is right.

It will always be Studios to me, and MGM when I really get bugged by the name.

:lol:

Captain Hank

Is "The Studios" a relatively new permissible name for the park? When I took Traditions in early summer of '06, one of the Traditions coaches spent about 5 minutes on "It's the Disney-MGM Studios, not the "Disney Studios" (that's in Burbank), not "MGM" (that's in Las Vegas), and not "The Studios."

hrcollectibles

For some reason if someone said Hollywood.. I would either Think Hollywood Hulk hogan or some flashy athelete :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom