More Disney Villains?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
A few years ago, I KNOW I saw a meal featuring villains. I was dying to attend this, but just my luck, they stopped this before we got there. I LOVE the villains.

They used to host a Villain Character Dinner at 1900 Park Faire. Apparently it didn't go over well, and they discontinued it. I wish they'd bring it back.

I'd love to get a photo with Maleficient, but it seems she only appears during the Halloween parties. Any other good times/places to meet her?

Dave Disney

I'd definitely like to see a villains section in either MK or DHS I think the possibilities are almost endless in terms of attractions this could spawn. It could definitely be a lot of fun and I think people would take well to it.

As far as villians go. I love them. I'd really like a villians meet and greet. Like they do with the princesses and fairies. I wish there were times to meet them other than the halloween party.

They shouldn't be that rare! :fork:

tiaragirl

As far as villians go. I love them. I'd really like a villians meet and greet. Like they do with the princesses and fairies. I wish there were times to meet them other than the halloween party.

They shouldn't be that rare! :fork:

I really like this idea, too. I doubt they'd throw them in the tent in Toon Town (theoretically, I know it won't be there much longer), but if they put something like that at DHS it'd be solid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom