More details on Epcot's Boulangerie Patisserie expansion

aladdin2007

Since the current bakery is becoming a ice cream parlor,,are they creating a new entrance for the new bakery on the left side of the current shop in the back or...?

DonaldDoleWhip

After comprehensive changes/additions in Italy and Mexico, as well as Japan's quick service (and refurbishments at China's and Japan's TS a few years ago), it's nice to see them moving onto France. Perhaps they have plans for updates in every single country.

Of course, this doesn't compare to a new pavilion or attraction. But it's something new and improved.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
My family is a fan of this small pastry/ dessert shop and we are glad that it is expanding. 90 seats will make a big difference to be able to enjoy the food. Yes it was charming to sit near the fountain but it was also hard to eat without a table.

wiigirl

One of my favortie places in all of the World. Looking forward to grabbing a Napoleon there in about three weeks! I'm salivating already.

Ughh....so good! :)
75.gif

jt04

I subscribe to the philosophy that you can't have too many options for Ice Cream. Glad to hear we will have another option in WS. :)

AmongMadPeople

Since the current bakery is becoming a ice cream parlor,,are they creating a new entrance for the new bakery on the left side of the current shop in the back or...?

Back in July when they raised the walls, Kevin Yee said there would be an entrance to the new building back in the indoor seating/Kidcot area. Not sure if that is still the plan.

KevinYee

Half of that entire shop is now blocked off, as of last night. There's no room for two more seats, let alone 68 additional ones, so the 90 seats must involve the new building 'behind' that door that was built last month.

WDW1974

About the only negative I can think of is I'm sure the prices will all be higher than they are now ... but if it's good stuff, then I'll suffer!

RSoxNo1

About the only negative I can think of is I'm sure the prices will all be higher than they are now ... but if it's good stuff, then I'll suffer!
Is someone paying you to say that? I challenge you to say one negative thing about Disney.

Mickey_777

Looking forward to Boulangerie Patisserie 2.0...this is one of the gems of WS if you ask me. In terms of the new ice cream parlor/store, I'm betting it's gonna be gorgeous inside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom