More Concept Art for new Attractions!

Which show/attraction are you most excited about?

• The Seas with Nemo & Friends

Votes: 74 51.7%
  • Finding Nemo - The Musical

Votes: 41 28.7%
  • The Laugh Floor Comedy Club

Votes: 39 27.3%
  • Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Let's have a Ball!

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Woody's Cowboy Camp

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • High School Musical Pep Rally

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Main Street Family Fun Day Parade

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • None of the Above!

Votes: 21 14.7%

• Total voters

DisneyWorld30th

Original Poster
Here's some more concept art!

The Seas with Nemo & Friends (Epcot)
Nemo_Friends_clr.jpg

Finding Nemo - The Musical (Animal Kingdom)
Nemo_musical_clr.jpg

The Laugh Floor Comedy Club (Magic Kingdom)
comedy_club.jpg

Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
pirate.jpg

Let's Have a Ball
Royal_Court_clr.jpg

Woody's Cowboy Camp
WoodyCowboys_clr.jpg

High School Musical Pep Rally
Pep_Rally.jpg

Main Street Family Fun Day Parade
MainStreetParade_clr.jpg

Figments Friend

Hmmmm....

Interesting stuff to see here. Thanks for posting these up!

I think these new attractions will be very popular with the Guests. It will interesting to see how Disney handles the marketing and advertising of these new things, exspecially the Pirate/Princess programs.

Woody's Cowboy Camp sounds interesting. Any further info on this?

GymLeaderPhil

Because when I think Family Fun, I think watching normal park guests walking to music with strollers. What the heck? :confused: :veryconfu :hammer:

Also, the High School Musical Pep Rally photo is from the Disneyland page, not the Disney World one. The Disney World page has it located somewhere else than Tomorrowland. Why it's in Tomorrowland at Disneyland has me baffled though, especially since there was speculation that there was to be a copy of the Jedi Training Academy there.

Overall, aside from the Nemo additions, everything seems rushed. The Pirates Tutorial stock image used is clearly dated based on the clothing worn. Woody's Cowboy Camp description on the site is strangely familiar to the Woody's Roundup dance show. The Let's Have A Ball: Happily Ever After Party's describes the hosts as "image consultants." Image consultants? What, for purchasing your child the premium package at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique? Watch in awe as Aurora explains how to sign up for a Disney Visa credit card.

imagineer boy

Out of all of them, the Main Street family parade looks the most interesting. Its about time Main Street had some more liveleyness to it, and it looks like it will be a great show too. As for the others:

Nemo ride: Its basically just a drawing of some of the characters, it doesn't really show off much of the ride.

Nemo Musical: Looks alright except for the fact that Nemo and Marlin look like they're gasping in horror about something. :lol:

LFCC: I think it looks rather dreadful. I looked with an open mind, but I'm not too excited about this one.

Jack Sparrow/ Woody/ Ball: I think they all sound like fun shows, but the concept art really doesn't show much of what they'll be like, but they sound good anyway. I look forward to them second to the Main Street show.

HSM: Well, I'm not a big fan of High School musical, so...

brkgnews

The HSM Pep Rally stage is, indeed, in Tomorrowland in WDW... saw the stage Friday night during the Halloween party. It doesn't look NEARLY as futuristic and well-themed as the concept art, though -- just a regular old stage, with a couple of "coming soon" banners. Maybe they're not through with it yet, or maybe the concept art was overblown compared to the real results?

GymLeaderPhil

The HSM Pep Rally stage is, indeed, in Tomorrowland in WDW... saw the stage Friday night during the Halloween party. It doesn't look NEARLY as futuristic and well-themed as the concept art, though -- just a regular old stage, with a couple of "coming soon" banners. Maybe they're not through with it yet, or maybe the concept art was overblown compared to the real results?
I figured out what occured, they switched the concept art around for the resorts by mistake. The image that we have on our resort shows the DCA symbol in the background.

The Seas with Nemo & Friends (Epcot) -I think this new direction for the Seas is going to be a positive thing for Epcot.

Finding Nemo - The Musical (Animal Kingdom) - I think this attraction has everything it needs to be a winner. Good story, good characters, A/Ced environment.

The Laugh Floor Comedy Club (Magic Kingdom) - I think this show is going to be awesome. Monsters INC is one of my favorite PIXAR movies.

Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial - I dont know about this, It will be popular, to enhance a qoute for the great Mugato "Jack Sparrow, He's so hot right now, Jack Sparrow." But, To be honest I hate doing these small "filler" shows, If anything Ill watch it once and thats it.

Let's Have a Ball - Same as CJSsPT

Woody's Cowboy Camp -Same as CJSPT and LsHAB

High School Musical Pep Rally -This one to me seems intresting. I wish though they would just use TomorrowLand Stage (or whatever its called), the six times i've been to the World I've never seen it used. And I wish they wouldn't put so much focus on HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL and maybe theme it to be TomorrowLand High School Pep Rally.

Main Street Family Fun Day Parade -"Come, gather your family to watch other Families walk down Main Street in a Disorderly Fashion." Thats what I got out of that concept art. Im sure it will be nice, and Its always good to see some movement on Main Street.

Overall, I am excited about The Year of a Million Dreams and I cant wait until it officially kicks off.

CTXRover

I'm most excited for The Seas ride and the Nemo musical. I think both of those may have what it takes to become really good attractions with a good amount of longetivity. I don't know what to think of The Laugh Floor yet other than it sounds like an interesting concept. If it really does become a MK version of PI's Comedy club, I'll probably see it every visit to the MK :lol:.

All the other little parades and shows sound fun and I imagine the target audiences are going to absolutely love them. The Pirate Tutorial is already a huge hit for kids and parents. I'm probably least interested in The High School Musical pep rally because a) I've never seen it and b) has nothing to do with Tomorrowland other than the fact "real" high schools have put on shows there for Magic Music Days. I'm sure the target audience (and maybe even myself) will find it fun, and that is what counts though.

darthjohnny

I can't wait for everything to open! :D

Where will the High School musical be in Tomorrowland? Will it be the little stage where they do the Magic Music Day's performances (or is it the dancing performances?) or the Galaxy Theater? And what is this Family parade? I've never heard of it before.

SirGoofy

Ugh, High School Musical in Tomorrowland? What were they thinking? I know it's an incredibly popular property, but Tomorrowland?

Other than that I like what I'm seeing, especially from The Laugh Floor. I like what the theater looks like.

TTATraveler

I can't wait for everything to open! :D

Where will the High School musical be in Tomorrowland? Will it be the little stage where they do the Magic Music Day's performances (or is it the dancing performances?) or the Galaxy Theater? And what is this Family parade? I've never heard of it before.

I hope they use the underutilized Galaxy Theater. I don't see the need to set up a temp stage when there is a permanent one that is rarely used.

lilphil6487

well to me everything sounds good except for high school musical. it doesnt fit in not just in tomorrowland, but all if magic kingdom, bu ti understand why its in tomorrowland cuz they got the stage. also, i cant stand high school musical. the parade i could care less for cause i dont watch the daytime parades. draws crowds from the rides.

tinktwirler321

I think YOMD is gonna be awesome! Can't wait for it to start.
Does anyone no if it is going to be a year or and 18 month celebration. I have heard both so i just wondered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom